Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geesh Lousie. Saw a current gen Cavalier today with faux dual exhaust (4" outlets at LEAST), all white, clear taillights, teh 'required' side fender light and a OEM style wing (at least you cant hang laundry on it ). But what I found REALLY STRANGE was the PORSCHE badging all over it. YA know I really should carry my camera with me on routes just for this situation. THis isnt the first ricer with an exotic-wanna-be-car I've seen in MAdison. Someone has a Honda CRX with FERRARI logos on his fenders. Its one thing to try to pass a base Cav off as a Z24 by adding teh emblems, but to go and try to pss it off as a $75K sports car?:rolleyes

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
The guy that came out in the morning and found all the Porsche badges missing from his $75,000 car would probably pay well for that picture and plate number.:laughing

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
Rob did you take a good look at those badges? Chevy, about a year orso ago, had a pinstrip and badging set that you could buy to replace the stock ones on caveliers. They look very similar to Porsche badging.

Mark:p

Badges..........Badges..........we don't need no stinking badges!

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
F4iDog said:
Rob did you take a good look at those badges? Chevy, about a year orso ago, had a pinstrip and badging set that you could buy to replace the stock ones on caveliers. They look very similar to Porsche badging.

Mark:p

Badges..........Badges..........we don't need no stinking badges!

They were porsche badges. Even said porsche on them.:D

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
My Ricer....... :D O wait..... wanna-be Ricer

·
3,613 Posts
BuzByU said:
My Ricer....... :D O wait..... wanna-be Ricer
Bling bling! Are those 15s though? I thought 16s were stock on the Golf and 17s on the GTI, but.. I dunno, those look smaller to me. :confused

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
They are after market 16's..... at the time I didnt want 17's ... to many ugly Chicago roads to ride through... didnt want any damage. NowI wish i had 17's.maybe some day if I keep the car

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
another view......... can you say " Wax Job" ?

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
:D . of course I do......... you ever been in one ? Tons of room ! Plus some room for my golf clubs, scuba gear, bowling ball, workout bag, O and my wife even!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts