Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading down to Barber for the Nov 10/11 NESBA track day. Well, as long as I can find a person to share the ride/expense. Preferably someone in Southest Wisconsin, or the Chicagoland area. I live in Kenosha WI, so we can work out a time to get your bike/gear in the trailer.

I've got the truck and the 7x14 enclosed trailer, plus a generator. All I need is someone that still has an active membership and wants to commit to signing up. Hell, I'll even reimburse you for the membership fee once we're on the road. I've got a tentative schedule figured out

Reply here, or send me a PM if you're interested. :cool:

·
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When are you planning on leaving/coming back?
Tentative Schedule:
  • Leave EARLY on Friday morning.
  • Drive straight through, then check into the hotel before heading to the track to register.
  • Get set up at the track, then back to the hotel for some rest.
  • Ride Sat/Sun, and then head home after it's over.
The trip home will be... drive until we have to stop, and then either switch drivers, or stop for a nap somewhere. I'm planning on being home on Monday, and going to work on Tuesday.

If you're seriously interested, send me a PM with your contact info ASAP (email & cell).

·
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update:

Finny47 has committed to going, so the road trip is a go. :dance: Thanks Finny :cool

We could fit one more bike in the trailer if anyone wants to go, and help split the cost.

·
4,556 Posts
Paul Bounds is going as well. He's looking to find riders that he can take bikes and gear. Then you can rockstar it and fly in! Or maybe car pool in a Geo.

·
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm still working on clearing my schedule, can't commit yet
Call in sick for Friday and Monday. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.