Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
ok1st off i am like wasted dude.

ill try....take the i90 north of rockford...about 12 miles past that EXIT rockton road...make a left (i am almost 90% in my drunken stage)
from there you go threw the town of rockton..and you cross over 3 little tiny bridges which basicly go over alittle piss stream..there is a SIGN that says BLACK HAWK FARMS turn right..BUT those fucken idiots put the fucken sign on the left hand side of the road....and you go down maybe 2 miles and its on the left. plain to see signs.

so there you go...just remember if your riding on that rack with you blacka busa....YOULL NEVER BEAT ME ON THAT TRACK.:evil
just fucken with ya..have fun..what ever your doing

·
Registered
479 Posts
You buy new Busa? You got no taste. You need 12 not 13. Hook up wit us for the weekend trip. J;>---Busa

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oddy Thanks Man..

I will try them directions ifin no one else is riding up that way..

Moto... Bite the busa but..

Kawi Green is not my color.. I might be slow bu tI will keep up with ya in the streights.. :thumbsup

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
:rofl that is a cool ficken pic for one reason...i giver props to the dog...its cock is so big it drags on the ground...fucken assome!!!!!

and gulpapepsi...:twofinger :evil i am almost positive they are correct,,,,when you exit rockton road you make a left.

and then over the 3 little tiny briges and turn left at the sign (which is on the left) 2 miles down..youll see the sign for it..make a left into it..and BEHOLD THE AMAZMENT OF NOTHING HOLDING YOU BACK BUT YOURSELF.

you will find out...if you bullshit youtself...THIS is the place you cant talk shit...cause its YOU and the TRACK...and nothing else....talk what you will say what ya says...but when you play with KENNY dam stright youll PAY!!!!!

muhahahahhaa:evil oh man i hope i dont get banned.,....i am jamming a metallica dvd at about 98db with peaks of 120bd and drunk on corona..god forbid tonys sees this..i am done for:evil

·
Registered
479 Posts
Just kiddin. I love Busa's too. Now get your ass out and ride. Let me know when your going out. Thanks for the cock props Od!

Nine out of ten Mastiffs prefer ZX-12's.

Poser pic

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
hey why does that pic look like road america?...i forgot the turn @ but i remember being all the way down on knee praying asmy head almost hit that wall...drifting to the access road :evil

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Odysseys said:
hey why does that pic look like road america?...i forgot the turn @ but i remember being all the way down on knee praying asmy head almost hit that wall...drifting to the access road :evil
Yeah, that's turn 13 under the Billy Mitchell bridge.

Damn, who's been fluffing the dog? That's some sick shit!

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
HA i knew it...i might be some pro fucken racer,,,,i might know what corner i am in or whats up ahead..but when i get a course down to memory..and light the wick...its nothing but ass hauling nightmare giveing 9r blazing ass hauling:evil

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Hey Gulpa Im going up Sunday early. Wanna Ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts