Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
I'm Rick James Bitches!!!
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the 50s.... In my house that means dad will be ridin!!! Wife was watchin the weather on wednesday and gave me the "prolly wont see ya this weekend" comment!!

Up for anything either day

Post up with yer thoughts!!

·
Peruvian Short Stroke
329 Posts
I'm ready for some riding, seems that temperature will not be bad at all. I'll check the board tomorrow morning to see if this is still on.

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
I thought this thread was going to be about x :(

·
Registered
998 Posts
I rolled the last 3 months. I'm taking this week off. I need to reapair the serotonin.

·
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am still up for a cruise....maybe some grub??

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wally and I are meeting at Panera at SOW at 11 if you're interested. Dunno where we're heading after that, but hope to get out for a while.

·
Peruvian Short Stroke
329 Posts
Just woke up....I'm ready for a cruise myself. Meeting place? Maybe Naperville? It's kinda in between Orland Hills and Bartlett.

·
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Waitin on clsb member to get off work at 11...wont be leavin till after that with or without him!

·
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just woke up....I'm ready for a cruise myself. Meeting place? Maybe Naperville? It's kinda in between Orland Hills and Bartlett.
Pick a spot and we can iron out the time

·
Peruvian Short Stroke
329 Posts
Is there like a gas station or something on the intersection of highway 88 and 59?? Don't know the area that good..just figure it was easy access.

·
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Is there like a gas station or something on the intersection of highway 88 and 59?? Don't know the area that good..just figure it was easy access.
south of 88 on 59 west side of 59 is an Amoco??? I know there is a gas station....cant remember which 1!!!!

I can leave here any time...approx 45 mins ride. I will grab my I pass maybe a little quicker.

Reactions: MVRC51

·
Peruvian Short Stroke
329 Posts
Cool, I would say is gonna take me about the same time as you to get there..but I was about to get something to eat really quick...how about 12:45?

·
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
cool ....I was gona roll out there and get something to eat there..I will pm u my phone # incase any trouble.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts