Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
meet me and be ready to leave the gas city (hwy55 and weber rd.) romeoville

leaving at 10am.

be ready to see nice views, open roads, twistys, strights, clean roads..some banked twistys.harldy any traffic, hardly any cops.
kick ass time...and we'll stop at a drive in for some food

were going out west baby!!!!!! be there or be square!

the pace will be normal to a few miles over the limit where it is safe.

this isnt a demon run NOR a is a snail ride...just inbetween.

later!;)

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
damnit...I cant make it Sat. Maybe Sunday ?:) :)

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chnage your plans around then:twofinger

cant change it...its the only time i got to do it.

if not dont worry ill be doing this again a few times.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Count me in. Was looking for a Sat ride. Got Sun & Mon covered so I'll be riding everyday this weekend after all

·
Make my day!!!!!
3,330 Posts
Hook me up man. Curvy roads is my drug of choice. If you have fine quality stuff you can be my new dealer.

Be ther at 9:30 for kickstands up by 10

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
Man would love to DO this... aagin I already have plans. I have to get together on these rides..... :mad

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
I'm in bro,

Those roads are swwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!:D :D out there. See you at 10am.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
im thinkin about it, but how do i get to gas shitty and how long will it take me to get there?

·
3,613 Posts
Take 290/53 to 290 to 355S (like 20 miles) to 55S (5 miles) and take the Weber Road exit, number 263, then take a left and you'll see Gas City on the right. That's the way I went anyways and it took me a long ass time. It'll probably take you like a bit over an hour. Oh, and 355 is tolls too, but I think that's the fastest way, so oh well.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah jim what max said. OR you can haul ass down rt 47 make a left on rt 30 follow that down all the way to plainfeild..it dead ends at rt 126...(right by my house almost) if you plan to do that...you could ALMOST just stay right there.

i should be back to that spot by 10:20

anyway when it dead ends at rt126 make a left..and right there on the left is a ACE HARDWARE....just sit there and ill pass by and pick ya up as we roll on by.

I WONT stop there if i dont hear from you between tonight NOW 8:35- 10:00am tomorrow morning.

so let me know. 815-739-9737 if you dont call i assume your not going to be there. it takes me 45 minutes to get from big timber rd and rt47 to home...so i know it should take you no longer then that;)

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
well im gonna try and make it, will call if i do, dont know what time the wife wants to leave for chedderville but hopefully it will be later i need to ride!:-

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
im out leaving for cheeseland at 2 so i dont think you guys will be back soon enough.have fun ride safe:-

1 - 20 of 21 Posts