Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this will be a normal paced ride. (normal as in slow to mild)

1:00 noon gas city.
romeoville hwy55 and weber rd.

i am going to go west and check out this area i saw on a map looked kinda cool.

so who ever isnt going on kevins ride would like to join me please sign up.

i am trying to do this because i had to cancell my sunday ride.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Is it going to be a long ride or short one??? and is this the twilight zone???? 1:00 noon.:confused :D

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dont know how long?...maybe 150 miles round trip?

and yeah 1:00 (its around noon time anyway..lmao)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
dont know how long?...maybe 150 miles round trip?

and yeah 1:00 (its around noon time anyway..lmao)
:laughing :laughing kool I can sleep for an extra hour. I'll try and make it but the woman's got me on a tight chain since witnessing our stunna extravaganza last saturday.:laughing :laughing

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool i just did a detailed viewing on map quest..and i got a NICE route....i think its gonna kick ass plus i dont think anyone of us has been there before or at least threw it.
looks like a kick ass route to me..(from looking at the map)
might be a new found route?:D

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
If the weather complies I want to go. Too bad your golf couldnt be for Saturday. Sunday forecast...77 and sunny.:mad

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well the ride is still on for now..there is alittle shower going on up north and wont be able to touch us..no where near 1:00 so ill check the weather again...it looks good so far.

if anything give me a call if its last minute to see if the ride is still on but its looking ok here;)

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Im going to pass on this ride. They are calling for severe T-storms this afternoon.:mad

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dont know what ya looking at the doppler radar shows all the shit is gone.

and the weather channel people do there job for free since there idiots and cvan never get anything right:laughing

heres my prediction for the rest of the year, party sunny, with possible rain or snow.

:laughing

G

·
I'm still showing up. They were only forcasting storms possible mid morning and is only like 30% chance. Just looked at the weather bug radar clear as far as the eyes can see :D

Come on out ya puss :twofinger

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Odysseys said:
dont know what ya looking at the doppler radar shows all the shit is gone.

and the weather channel people do there job for free since there idiots and cvan never get anything right:laughing

heres my prediction for the rest of the year, party sunny, with possible rain or snow.

:laughing
Yeah. The forecast for today... LIGHT getting lighter until around 2 pm when we'll begin to see a gradual darkening. Increasing darkness around 8 pm until extremely dark late tonight. The dark should be beginning to clear by morning for another beautifully light day tomorrow.:rofl

1 - 15 of 15 Posts