Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

What day will you be there and are you riding or spectating?

• Saturday - Riding

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Sunday - Riding

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Crank it Up - Riding(both days)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Saturday - Spectating

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday - Spectating

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Living Vicariously - Spectating(both days)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • We don't need no stinking track(ie: not going)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm totally clueless and undecided

Votes: 2 10.5%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes, I know we have a poll section now, but I think this has more relevance here in the "Track Talk" forum than the "Pooll" forum.

Roll call: Who is going to be there Saturday, Sunday and are you riding or spectating.

Ciao,
Lupi

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Yes I am a greedy little piglet.:helmet

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
I'm booked for both days!

I get dibs on Carol. :D Is her little Hawk better yet?

Chris

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Just Lappin Kim on Saturday. Letten her relax on Sunday.:D

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Boy, 10 people voted, but only 5 identified what they were doing. C'mon guys, fess up who's gonna be there on what days. I want to know how much gear to buy for each day!
Ciao,
Lupi

·
3,613 Posts
Guess I'm the only one who's clueless and undecided as of right now. Hopefully I'll be riding, but, if not, I'll probably be there spectating and being picture biaatch with Lupi. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
i'm hoping to be at putnam racing with wera, but if that falls through and I have the cash I wll be at BHF tearin' it UP!

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
i fall under the totally clueless section........either in both days or not going at all.......weather or not I can afford it....

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
ill be there sunday, with my 10 dead cows as kruz would put it!:twofinger

·
Lovin this Twin
1,980 Posts
I believe Im signed up for the intro on saturday but Im gonna try to switch it to Sunday Ill prolly have to work that saturday.

·
Grand Master Crash
1,079 Posts
Well I'm pretty sure I'm scheduled to work that weekend. I might see if I can talk DanO and a few friends to come down on Sunday... it all depends on when I get off on Saturday, and if I decide I want to run the last race at Gateway (can only afford one or the other.)

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Hmm. If I get another paycheck like last months, I might see about sunday.:D Or I might just watch.

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Michael said:
due to financial reason, i just cancelled my sunday 9/22 day. we'll see how things look as it gets closer, but it's doubtful i will be in the event . might show up to watch you fools tho.
Michael,
I hear ya on the $$, but make sure you come and hang out with me. I'm gonna need some people to sit out in the corners with me. I'm thinking I may drive back out for Sunday if anyone wants to carpool.
Ciao,
Lupi

1 - 18 of 18 Posts