Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well it was a fun race week end. Capping it off with the win from Colin Edwards. Nicky and Eric Bostrom did very well. Lots to say but don't feel like typing it all. Here are some pics instead. sorry for the size:twofinger

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ducks in a row.
One cool thing about Laguna-Seca is you see bikes from all makes, models, customized, different mods, things you'd never see in Chicagoland

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ben Bostrom Monster.

also seen 3 BB 998's
Aprilia Tuono+Haga Rep
Benelli Tornado
Honda GP bikes on display

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
cool pics kev.

if its not uploading other pics you got maybe try reducing the pixel size...or resave them at less quality?
i dunno...sometimes i gotta do that to if the file is to big

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
i just try'd 800x600
the page says an error occured
i tried cleanup my sisters computer temp files, temp internet files, i'll try update browser.

this is what i get

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

someone else can post a pic test in comments sect.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
yeah that was a SWEET stand up he did...hopefully by the end of this year ill be doing that...i am doing pretty good so far...HOLDING it up for about 1/2- block.

once i get that down, and feel REALLY confortable...i am gonna stand standing...ive tried it a few times...but i am NOT that good at all right now with stand ups....but dont worry...soon you guys will start bitching about me and all my wheelies..:evil

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Press conf after race 1
Colin looking disappointed. said he was going all out for the win next time, win or nothing. After race 2 he said he was going kick ass at brands hatch, neil hodgson making some face, we'll see about that at my home track

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Odysseys said:
YUK....most them hoes...i wouldnt be able to pimp out for 50 bucks:mad

they shouldda had better then that:evil
:rofl

agreed, They seem to look better at the other tracks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Odysseys said:
YUK....most them hoes...i wouldnt be able to pimp out for 50 bucks:mad

they shouldda had better then that:evil
Tough job for the promo girls to show up in California and look hot surrounded by southern Cali girls.

The Fast Date calendar chicks were skanky, but there was a ton of talent walking around in the crowd...now I know why they call it silicon valley.

:D :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Kevin996...did you get a picture of the guy that went down during the parade lap?

Did you sit in the grandstands for the WSB/AMA or trackside?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts