Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who are you covered by? Any "relatively affordable" companies worth recommending?

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
holy shit man...how the hell ya been?...hows the wife and little one?...hows the rc running?...u get much time to ride her this season? the bike not the wife....lol....i can tell ya right now that my parents are self employeed for years...they had humana and just changed over to blue cross/blue shield...they are paying a little bit mor, but not much and the benifits are suppost to be alot better...i would look into it...do yourself a favor and only look into PPO plans for now...they give the best coverage...

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
I'm with Blue Cross Blue Shield. They have all sorts of coverage but it gets pricey real quick. I opted for a $1,500 copayment. When my Dad was fighting brain cancer BCBS went above and beyond their way to pay all the bills which totaled hundreds of thousands of dollars.

·
Ooooooooohhh!!!!
681 Posts
+1 on BCBS
check out https://www.ehealthinsurance.com/ instant quotes online. I got my insurance for my son (who lives in AZ) and myself when i was contracting thru them.
any insurance can get pricey if you are looking for a policy to cover all your basic "sniffles" type office visits. if you are looking for catastrophic insurance (5000$ oop), then they can be had pretty cheaply.

·
Banned
5,923 Posts
An insurance company teamed up with Lifetime Fitness. Since I work out there, I get discounts based on how many times a month I go and fitness tests completed. All in all, the best coverage I have ever had and I pay only $70/month :robewizar

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info guys. :bow

holy shit man...how the hell ya been?...hows the wife and little one?...hows the rc running?...u get much time to ride her this season?
Whaddup mayne! Good...good....good...and heck no! :biker2: Life's come at me kinda crazy this year.

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
thats alright dude...get the family situtation settled down and come back out next year...lol...we will still be here...lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts