1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
What is Chicago Heights?

· ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts

· Registered
12,322 Posts
I rolled at the St. James comments. I wouldn't take TDS there. I was hoping for a Squeeze Inn refrence, but maybe that was Matteson?
LOL! I was born at St.James. I'm guessing that explains a lot. The squeeze in was right down the street from Jimmy's.

· Registered
12,322 Posts
Nick you are fine. That place almost killed my buddy Rudy a few years ago.
I was put under the knife there in February. They ran a screw through my scaffoid. They rolled me into the operating room with the nerve block in my arm which i couldn't move and I looked at the surgeon and said "we all know that I am here to have my wrist fixed right?" He looked right at me and said "oh I thought this was a sex change operation". I immediately passed out because the drugs kicked in. I woke up checking to make sure my junk was still there.

· Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,648 Posts
I was put under the knife there in February. They ran a screw through my scaffoid. They rolled me into the operating room with the nerve block in my arm which i couldn't move and I looked at the surgeon and said "we all know that I am here to have my wrist fixed right?" He looked right at me and said "oh I thought this was a sex change operation". I immediately passed out because the drugs kicked in. I woke up checking to make sure my junk was still there.
:laughing
holy shit

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.