ban tcmtalker?

• yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • no

Votes: 13 61.9%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
1,554 Posts
We need people like him so we can point our fucking fingers and say "that's the bad guy".

We can't ban him until we finaIly figure out just how paranoid he actually is. He records his phone conversations, his riding, and his property. I want to know just how deep the rabbit hole goes. There's a tcmalker sex tape that's going to surface some day, you wouldnt want to miss that

Edit: looks like you've been victim of a thread title change, and now my comments look weird. I regret nothing!

· Moderator,
22,442 Posts
Why does the title of the thread say "ban zed88" but the poll asks if we should ban tcm?

· Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Who is Zed?

· Clever Girl
10,122 Posts
Zed's dead baby. Zed's dead.

· Resident Slow Guy
7,320 Posts
You gonna ban a ***** cuz you don't like a *****? ****** ass bitches.

· Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts

· Your Cigar Aficionado
7,065 Posts
If you find TCM's attention whoring really that detracting, the solution isn't to ban him. The true solution, is for everyone to put him on Ignore. That way, he'd continue to post but wouldn't know who can no longer see his posts... and once he stops getting the attention that his histronic personality disorder craves, he will then be crushed & move on.

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
It was ZEB not Zed!

No we shouldnt ban him, we need more homophobic closet homosexuals forest preserve parkers on here, he entertaining and easy to fuck with.

· Clever Girl
10,122 Posts
^Agreed.

· Moto-Sexual....
2,384 Posts
hes too sechsy to ban:bow

i saw him in the flech, too:neener:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.