ban tcmtalker?

• yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • no

Votes: 13 61.9%

should we ban zed88?

2K views 37 replies 22 participants last post by  taledarkside 
#1 ·
As the title says? Yes or no. Stupid entertainment or a pest?

#26 · (Edited)
I don't post anything... But I love reading his stupid post! Good entertainment, most of the times you guys are really mean to him. And the guy just takes it:laughing:
You gonna ban a ***** cuz you don't like a *****? ****** ass bitches.
Nah, ban him for what? I never post on CLSB(waaayy too clique-ish), but find TCM's posts damn entertaining:lmao:.
Who care? The guy provides good entertainment.

We should ban Gone in 3 instead.
hes too sechsy to ban:bow

i saw him in the flech, too:neener:
I told you tcmalker has a fan club. And they are defending his honor. Thanks guys! Hey Bek, fuck you! :laughing:

#4 ·
We need people like him so we can point our fucking fingers and say "that's the bad guy".

We can't ban him until we finaIly figure out just how paranoid he actually is. He records his phone conversations, his riding, and his property. I want to know just how deep the rabbit hole goes. There's a tcmalker sex tape that's going to surface some day, you wouldnt want to miss that

Edit: looks like you've been victim of a thread title change, and now my comments look weird. I regret nothing!

#9 ·
Who is Zed?

#11 ·
Zed's dead baby. Zed's dead.

#12 ·
You gonna ban a ***** cuz you don't like a *****? ****** ass bitches.

#13 ·
Does not rhyme - Fail

#14 ·
If you find TCM's attention whoring really that detracting, the solution isn't to ban him. The true solution, is for everyone to put him on Ignore. That way, he'd continue to post but wouldn't know who can no longer see his posts... and once he stops getting the attention that his histronic personality disorder craves, he will then be crushed & move on.

#21 ·
Huh? - There is like (20) active people on this site anymore

#18 ·
^Agreed.

#28 ·
What happened to this site?

#34 ·
You've been on here long enough to know this site goes through cycles. We have trolls come and go, contributors do the same, and then there are those that stick around no matter what.

The vibe here is definitely different than it was a couple of years ago, but its still CLSB. We are what our members make this board to be. :cheers

#33 ·
I still ride all the time as do the peeps I know on here - Been on enough "Group Rides" to know that I don't like them - You find folks you gel with and ride alike - Pretty simple really

I also think many got tired of the street and now just focus on track - Safer, no cops and just an all around better riding experience

#37 ·
I feel like the site went to shit way before we were sold. It used to be way more lively in here. Unfortunately some of the heavy hitter commentators decided to stop posting for various reasons, or some aren't with us any longer. The current trolls couldn't hold a candle to some of the posters from 4or 5 years ago.
Now it seems like there's about 5 new topics a day, 4 of them being politcal. I never really came on here for group rides or whatnot, but the topics lately have just been plain fucking boring.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.