21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts

·
32,753 Posts
Bubba Sucks

REALLY want to see Tomac just catch fire on that Kwacker and I secretly pull for TC41 every year - I just love that indestructible lil ginger

·
32,753 Posts
Supercross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Go ahead, I'll catch up
1,230 Posts
It looks like the rain has been taken out of the forecast so, it should be good for the race. Today has been beautiful.

·
32,753 Posts
Diana D is no longer Ms Supercross - After like (5) years or so, she stepped down

Cannot wait for the race tonight - Some good pre-race stuff on as well

·
Go ahead, I'll catch up
1,230 Posts
Diana D is no longer Ms Supercross - After like (5) years or so, she stepped down

Cannot wait for the race tonight - Some good pre-race stuff on as well
I think Diana D might be doing Arenacross this year.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Anybody see or hear anything about Bubba's condition after the crash in the main? It looked like he may have been knocked cold and possibly injured his arm, shoulder or collarbone.

·
Go ahead, I'll catch up
1,230 Posts
Anybody see or hear anything about Bubba's condition after the crash in the main? It looked like he may have been knocked cold and possibly injured his arm, shoulder or collarbone.
Word is that he was knocked out and suffered a concussion. The next SX race is still up in the air.

·
32,753 Posts
No one is talking about the Slug Fest from Peike's Peak to knock out THE FREEZE?

That was AWESOME - Just comes up swinging........

SO Happy for Husky too

·
Premium Member
9,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I was surprised to see RC being so blunt about it on the sidelines. Judge / Jury / Executioner about that shit.

"Freeze rides dirty - not surprised he got Yates'd out there"

·
Go ahead, I'll catch up
1,230 Posts
Friese makes dirty passes and he deserves to be disciplined by the heads of Supercross. I don't agree with how Peick handled it but it was entertaining.

Yates did have similar reactions in his day.

·
32,753 Posts
Yatesie..........always liked him

You want some funny ass shit to read on the subject? - Go to Vital MX and read the comments in the article that DV and RC wrote - the comments are fucking priceless and those dudes are just funny fuckers - SOOOOOO different then RacerX.....which I prefer

21 - 40 of 41 Posts