Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
14,160 Posts
baller!
Pikes Peak would be awesome. would be expensive as hell too. have you signed up already? I've heard registration fills up really fast.
I am waiting till the 1st of the year to make sure I will be able to do it financially. I am getting laid off on Dec 15th so I wanna make sure this new job goes through before I make any big plans.

I figure doing the IOM or Macau or any street race over seas is outta my finacial bubble and honestly I think I am about 10 years past my prime to do a race like that :laughing: At least the Pikes peak race is in the states and I honestly think I could do fairly well in that street race.

· Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
NWGP and what races I can afford - No idea yet Bill on what Glen is doing with SBK2

· Registered
14,160 Posts
Stan the last 2 years they had a race in west branch MI. Everyone is hoping they have more but there is nothing in the works yet. I the MI supermodel street race 2 years ago and had a blast. If they have more than 1 this year I'm doing all of them

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
ill be racing SBK2 and some NWGP on the YZ250!

· Registered
14,160 Posts
I think the town veto'd it or Ins issue. I can't remember.

On another not would anyone else be intersted in splitting cost on the Pikes peak race? If not I think I will post on a couple of road race forums or this forum to try to find someone. That way travel and lodging cost is split between us.

· Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think the town veto'd it or Ins issue. I can't remember.

On another not would anyone else be intersted in splitting cost on the Pikes peak race? If not I think I will post on a couple of road race forums or this forum to try to find someone. That way travel and lodging cost is split between us.
get ahold of Chase Guthrie and see if he's racing it again. pretty sure he still lives somewhere here in IND.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.