Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· I miss mopar
8,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I switched carriers yesterday and picked up a smart phone. Because of my job I have to have a Motorola Global phone. So I went with the Motorola Q9h. Pretty cool so far, but takes some getting used to.

Are there any add in programs I should get for this thing?

· CLSB Pimpologist
2,152 Posts
Read above you illiterate tool :twofinger I have to have a MOTOROLA phone. They are my customer so walking in there with another companies phone doesn't help me make any sales.
Tell me how you like it. I didn't get it cause i am not a fan of windows mobile. I went with a blackberry, and I work at Motorola. :laughing:

· I miss mopar
8,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So far though, it is actually a really nice device. it's getting great battery life. Using it as a phone works really well and it's easy to get to your contacts and make calle. the high speed and being global are nice features.

The only drawbacks I've noticed are issues caused by windows mobile, not Motorola.

· Registered
4,481 Posts
Read above you illiterate tool :twofinger I have to have a MOTOROLA phone. They are my customer so walking in there with another companies phone doesn't help me make any sales.

I read what you wrote and disregarded you. Make a statement by getting a BlackBerry, maybe them Moto will make it suck less.\

Just wait. Once you starting pushing emails to it the battery life will take a shit, especially if it starts roaming. When I had mine for 1 week it did not even last the weekend at Putnam.

· Irony helps us play!
29,071 Posts
Oh yes it does...

Carry a BB, and say you'll switch if they ink the deal. :cheers:

Heck, just carry all brands with you and use this trick often....

· Premium Member
38,375 Posts
start surfing the web I can kill a battery in mere hours between clsb and gmail. luckily my Good messaging isnt as bad. if i just use that and the phone portion my battery lasts 2 days

· Resident Slow Guy
7,320 Posts
The only drawbacks I've noticed are issues caused by windows mobile, not Motorola.
I think the other drawback is that its a Motorola. BLACKBERRY CURVE FTW!!!

· Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
I think the other drawback is that its a Motorola. BLACKBERRY CURVE FTW!!!
I have to agree - With the WiFi Access it turns the phone into VOIP which cuts your mins drasticaly - it has me thinking of switching off Sprint (but their Network is sooooo Solid and works EVERYWHERE) to T-Mobile

· im the greek guy
2,367 Posts
Moto Q sucks balls. Should have gotten the Blackberry 8830.
+1 even if u work for motorola, shit i work for sprint/verizon/at&t and i have a helio lol

Funny I bet you use the same line when some dude offers you his cock for free.
lmaooooo

I'll give you $20 for it.
why is mao always tryin to buy other peoples shit? lol

and yeae the q sucks man, we sell it here and everyone hates it, ive played around with it and wasnt impressed

· Registered
2,753 Posts
My buddy has a pretty nice Motorola phone. Its a prototype that my friend got because his dad is an Electrical Engineer at Motorola so I don't even know what the name of it is.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.