Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
11,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First let me start by saying that this party will kick the shite out of Terra and Michelle's party, that being said, here are the details.

***SATURDAY, October 27th*** 2007
9pm-4am
Party at my townhouse, located about 1/3 of a mile from Fox Valley Mall. We will have 3-4 kegs, lots of hard stuff, music (maybe live, band is still up in the air), Flip Cup (aka boat races), Beer Pong, Shot Luge, burnout contest, wheelie contest, most broken bones contest, highest speed in a 35 zone contest and more.

Everyone is invited (Even Pete the Greek, I stocked up on ginger ale for you), no kids though. PM me for the address, we're expecting about 50-75 people this year minus CLSB.

If you want directions, call me at 630.310.9065

I'll post pics later on tonight of the years past to give you an idea of what it'll be like.

Ohh yeah, wear a costume.

Needless to say, kickass party and you're all cordially invited.

·
Puppy Love!
3,462 Posts
All of this in a townhouse?? How the hell do you manage that?

·
PPF Installer
1,286 Posts
I was thinking this same thing

·
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
11,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All of this in a townhouse?? How the hell do you manage that?
I was thinking this same thing
I was kidding about the motorcycle related stuff, we know a couple other people in the complex (right next door and behind us) and the party takes up all 3 units.

:robewizar

·
TERRAdactyl
6,649 Posts
Sweet, I was hoping someone would kick my ass soon. I've been needing some action lately.

Oh wait, I read that wrong..... huh.

And NO bike tricks???? DAMN MAN, the highlight out of any rider house party is the drunken inexperienced stunt tricks that end up in injury.

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
a friend of mine works with that guy in the ghost busters outfit. :laughing

EDIT: chick in the hardhat =

·
I'm Rick James Bitches!!!
379 Posts
That 1st guys costume.... The wife busted up when she saw it....crabs....clít and all!!!!
:)

Suprised burntash missed that!!!!

·
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
11,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You crazy kids could play xbox all night, IF YOU'D COME GET THIS XBOX!!! LOL
Haha, I'm sorry man, been a crazy two weeks, I've had 5 job interviews which means long lunches, which in turn means working until 7pm. I WILL get around to picking it up one of these days, until then, you coming to the party?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts