Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope Wash smacks the shit outta Dallas for the sheer purpose that Fundimentlay Romo is a good QB but Jerry Jones refuses to build a team around him - Line up Jerry Jones, Mark Cuban, Jay Cutler & Donald Trump and wet 'em all til the bodies hit the floor

How can you NOT love Griffin?

Sidebar, REALLY wanted "All Day" to break the pride of SMU's Pony Express single season record too

·
Registered
719 Posts
I wanted him to break Dickerson's record too. Never liked Eric the DICK going back to his cheating college football days. I also felt that he ran behind a great line to get that record. He was into the secondary at full speed on the majority of his runs because of the holes that his line would open up for him.

I'm also pulling for the skins in this game.

·
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wanted him to break Dickerson's record too. Never liked Eric the DICK going back to his cheating college football days..
They could never prove that Baylor bought him that Gold Trans Am only to have him sign with SMU the last day of the recruiting season

You ever watch the ESPN show "30 for 30"? - The one titled "The Pony Express" was about SMU in the '80s and E.D

·
Registered
719 Posts
Yes I did see that program on SMU. SMU got the death penalty for paying him and that other snake Craig James. I can't believe that ESPN was paying Craig James for years to be an analyst on the college game. What a joke. Then that entire deal with his whinny ass son at Texas Tech. I actually follow college football more than pro. I like both but there is more variation in play style in college ball. I'm glad to see the pro game implementing more of the college game. The wild cat, pistol and the spread read option game. For years the NFL would get these dual threat QBs and not use their strengths.

·
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.