Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
The big new this year is all the new 600's...

Honda has the CBR600RR that looks pretty badass.

Kawi with the ZX6R(636) and ZX6RR(599)--radial brakes/inverted forks...ect

Yami goes with a FI R6...

Other notable new bikes will be the new fuel injected SV650 and 1000 and the Benelli...new Duc 999/799. The current crop of literbikes is pretty boring this year IMO...nothing really new...

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
I dig the new ZR1000 (or whatever it's called). I know Oddy don't care for it too much, but I think it looks good. Oh, the SV1000/650 :cheers

Yeah, the Gix1K front end is 'busafied. At least it didn't put on any weight while mating with it :laughing

Chris

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does anyone got a link to a pic of that 2003 gixx...i was thinking of buying 1...but they changed it?

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Hell yeah there is a kick ass bike out there, in fact I think I'm gonna buy it, if one of you will kindly buy my Busa already :D :D

·
Registered
916 Posts
GsxrTony said:
Hell yeah there is a kick ass bike out there, in fact I think I'm gonna buy it, if one of you will kindly buy my Busa already :D :D

Uhhhh your kiding right??? :-(

Ken here is the 03 Gix1K

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
vtr996 said:

Uhhhh your kiding right??? :-(

LOL, Nope, actually I am buying one. Anyone who can help me sell the busa gets 50 bucks. I need to get it gone so I cna get my deposit in. The for sale add is in the for sale section, Or just look on the front page. :D :D

·
Registered
916 Posts
Odysseys said:
holly shit i gotta check the new gixx out now!!!!
Yuck. That is all I can say.

I'm sure the improvements to the FI they're making and the new aero's will help the FX racing effort. But it makes for one fugly streetbike IMO.

·
Registered
916 Posts
GsxrTony said:

LOL, Nope, actually I am buying one. Anyone who can help me sell the busa gets 50 bucks. I need to get it gone so I cna get my deposit in. The for sale add is in the for sale section, Or just look on the front page. :D :D
I must ask why? You've already got a cruiser (and one MUCH better than a harley too).

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
The new 1K isnt that bad. I dont like the Busa headlight tho. The tail is sweet as hell. Out of the '03's, Im digging the 600RR and the new R6.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
vtr996 said:

I must ask why? You've already got a cruiser (and one MUCH better than a harley too).
Actually I'm getting rid of the Valk too. Then putting all my money into the Harley which wont loose value as fast as a sportbikes does. I'm sick of having all my cash tied up in a bike that just goes down in faster than most Harleys leak out thier oil.

Then next summer I will be looking around for maybe an old 900 rr or something that i can beat the piss out of with out worrying about damaging it. Thats the whole reason I couldnt do any track days this year, I was to worried about hurting the Busa which I have so much money tied up in.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Im with Ody here. The new 1k GSXR lookin sweet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Those pics of the gixxer look pretty sweet but dont be fooled by them just find one of the front end.....ugggghhh!

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
That silver Gixxer 1K looks awsome. Hmmmmmmmm what to do next year. If I could I wouldn't mind getting that for the street and putting the R1 on the track.:D :D :D

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Brian,

That coming out this year? It'd be cool for Triumph to actually have a racing team next year. As of 9/24/02, Triumphs lines are up and running. :D Oh, my fav Triumph..

Edit..DAMNIT, the Triumph webpage doesn't keep things as jpegs.
It's the speed four. The Speedmaster cruiser looks pretty sweet as well.

Chris

·
Registered
102 Posts
The R6 is looking good, along with the gsxr 1k.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts