Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

So since I'm on a f'n roll, I might as well continue here:

1K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  Noodles 
#1 ·
Gentlemen, there is a LEAK in the men's room. I heard it face to face from a certain female. And since I was booted out I the men's room and not allowed access back in, I'm exposin it all here.

There is an apparent thread in there about someone talking about someone (female) and what happened in a break up. That female, under intoxication. Spilled the beans

Jeff Sorensen. Wtf dude. Why would you call up this female, spill the beans that there is a thread in there about her? And continually ask her out?

Now we all understand "pussy is pussy" but why would you do a dick move like that?

Stephen, since apparently the word is out that she knows about said thread, and I can't see it, how about just posting it up in here now?

And let the entertainment begin. Flame away

#6 ·
Verbatim froma female, there is a thread there. It's suppost to be men only. Talking about wtf we want. So was I kicked? And not allowed access? I have zero reason to lie about any of this. I dont fuck people over.

#7 ·
If you're referring to Jeffy's failed "Men's Room" forum, you're full of shit. I just logged back in there... no activity since December 2010.

You make a lousy pot stirrer.

#9 ·
Well then, how did she know about some thread discussing her on a forum? I don't see one here, and she used his name. And she said he's always asking her out on a date, but she always says no because she doesn't see him that way

#12 ·
I'm not saying any more names. There is leaks in here as it is. I don't need the cops knocking g on my door yet again. Let Germany say whether or not he's posted up on any board to discuss what happened. I'm only the messenger

#14 ·
For all we know who we r talking about, maybe this her crazy ass way of stirring a pot. I'm just putting it out there is all I'm doing

#22 ·
WTF is the Mens Room?

#25 ·
Not even gonna click that fucker.......fucker

#32 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.