Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok anyone got any ideas on lunch this week?

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
I have to work Friday afternoon, so more south would be better for me.

We could try Flatlanders, since we've not really eaten there yet, although I doubt it's as cheap as El Famous (hey, I remembered the name!).

Guys????

·
3,613 Posts
Anywhere is good for me. Flatlanders sounds fine. :)

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good. I want to try Flatlanders as well.

Its decided. Anyone else just deal with it.:jester

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
I'm up for Flatlander's.

:eek:t
I may be caging it. I'm taking off SOMETIME Friday for Eau Claire (batchelor party.. :cheers )
I'm not sure if I'm leaving after work at 4 or taking a half day. If I take the half day I can ride in and go home, but if I'm staying all day I'm definately caging it.

Oh joy..heading through the dells. On the Friday before Labor Day. what fun :mad

Chris

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
whaaaaaaa I want taco bell whaaaaaa:D :nono

No really, Flatlanders is a good choice...see yall there 12:15ish maybe a little early.

P.S. anyone who wants to join us please do.....if you don't know what any of us look like, just stand at the front of resturant and yell as loud as you can "where are you pricks sitting????!!!!!!!" and we will come and get ya:jester :jester :jester :jester

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Man, you guys and these Friday lunches are killing my sleeping schedule. Well, I might make a small ride out of it, and go through some major detours just to enjoy a road or two, since the ride from home there there sucks majorly.

....sigh....

I WANNA RIDE NOW, it's nice out right now. I dont wanna work today!
Ciao,
Lupi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts