Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
M109R
562 Posts
I believe i read on www.vfrdiscussion.com that the VFR bags were in but each dealer only got one set and they were setting their own prices on them because of such high demand and such little suppy. :(

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is nuts, oh well my bags came with the bike when I bought it. :laughing

Sorry I always got rib the VFR guys, since that was my other choice that I was considering.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
bags........???

Dave you are getting old aren't you:D :D :laughing :laughing

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: bags........???

Crazy said:
Dave you are getting old aren't you:D :D :laughing :laughing
Oh that's it, Crazy has just started a post reply war!!! Look out, make sure you follow every thread he is in this old man crap has got to stop!! :lol

Hmm... time to dig up some dirt on Crazy! :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Re: Re: bags........???

lovebothkats said:

Oh that's it, Crazy has just started a post reply war!!! Look out, make sure you follow every thread he is in this old man crap has got to stop!! :lol

Hmm... time to dig up some dirt on Crazy! :D
LOL see your bike washed thread. You may change your mind on diggin' up the dirt.:laughing :laughing

BTW: no dirt on me. I walk a straight and narrow path:rolleyes :D

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I saw that, but too late man after complaining about my signature line, then the old man cracks you asked for. Be afraid be very afraid. I have a plan... :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
lovebothkats said:
Yeah I saw that, but too late man after complaining about my signature line, then the old man cracks you asked for. Be afraid be very afraid. I have a plan... :laughing

:evil :evil :laughing :evil Nothin' more scary than an old man with a plan:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
lovebothkats said:
well whats so special about a gixxer 1100?:confused

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GautamCity said:

well whats so special about a gixxer 1100?:confused

I used to have a pimped out gixxer 750 all polished chromed all the drag racing goodies and I wrecked it in March.:(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts