Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
I'll be there in the cage. My truck is in the shop so I may have to drive the wifes Ford Aspire. You guys can get a good laugh out of that:D :laughing

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Crazy said:
I'll be there in the cage. My truck is in the shop so I may have to drive the wifes Ford Aspire. You guys can get a good laugh out of that:D :laughing
LOL, through the yosh slip on,on it for the night :D

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Count me in.......BRRRRR it could be cold......................:bs

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I'll be there...it's one of the last time I'm sure before people chicken out with the weather. :laughing Count me in. :)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GsxrTony said:

I think I got an extra coffe can around that would give me the same effect.:laughing :laughing :laughing LOL

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
GsxrTony said:

:eek:t you guys laugh about that....but i have seen a geo metro with a stock gixxer pipe on it. he's a neighbor (or his girlfriend is) of a friend of mine that lives in the apts. off of warrenville road and yackley in lisle. the guy is nuts....he bought the metro for $100, but the gixxer pipe on their after he totaled the bike, and has a huge NoS bottle in the trunk.

back to the topic.....I'll probably be at strats tonite :D

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
GautamCity said:

back to the topic.....I'll probably be at strats tonite :D

ok, scratch that thought.....i probably will not be at strats tonite. I just remembered that i told a friend of mine to come over to look at the zx7 thats in my garage. We still haven't gotten that thing started yet!

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
GautamCity said:
ok, scratch that thought.....i probably will not be at strats tonite. I just remembered that i told a friend of mine to come over to look at the zx7 thats in my garage. We still haven't gotten that thing started yet!
good luck with that bike, its had a rough life!! hahahahha!!

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
I'm comming by in the cage.

My bike is out of action for a while until I can get a new front wheel.

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
I'll be there for my weekly supplement of Villa Park greasy food. Don't know about staying late for a ride though....

·
Registered
528 Posts
Man look at all the cages comin!! maybe we should change the name to cage night. :laughing :laughing . I'll be there. I just plan on bundling up beforehand.

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
Not me tonight. Bike in the shop, they have to order a gasket.
(Details are in the post-Starved Rock thread).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts