Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Well,

I've got one planned for this month. I'm still gathering the troops on how many will show up. Unfortunately all my friends from WI are married and probably can't show for too long. My unmarried WI friends should show. It probably won't be too big but I'll try to get on the horn this week and invite more people. I've also filled Rick in on the details so he can invite some folks.

I'll be updating my thread here shortly.

Chris

·
Registered
264 Posts
Odysseys said:
??

i am gonna do 1 but maybe next month, alittle private thing
Will this be a private, kick your ass in your basement party??:laughing

you have all the gear right??

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
I don't think he's talking about that kind of party...
and you are breaking the first rule already...;)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
I'm up for a party at my place almost anytime. I'm not going to plan one after the last one flopped so bad. Maybe I smell:D . Anytime you guys want we can do it.;)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Kruz said:
Crazy....you live too far away or else I'd come.

:rolleyes :rolleyes I'm not far from you at all. You afraid to put a few miles on the RC, or just embarassed to park it next to my R1:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Kruz said:

Of course...everyone is emabarrassed to park next to that heap...:laughing
doh!!!!...good one. don't worry it doesn't stay parked that long. I actually ride:D and next time you think your going fast on the highway I'll blow by ya to let ya know I was sleeping behind you:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
Kruz said:

Of course...everyone is emabarrassed to park next to that heap...:laughing
HEY!!!!

I WANTED TO SAY THAT!!:laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Norseman82 said:

HEY!!!!

I WANTED TO SAY THAT!!:laughing

Dan,
that's the last time I even let you park that oil leakin' chicken strip tire'd, look at me it's not easy being green pile in my driveway.:mad

J/K:laughing :laughing :rofl :thumbsup

·
Banned
5,923 Posts
Crazy said:
I'm up for a party at my place almost anytime. I'm not going to plan one after the last one flopped so bad. Maybe I smell:D . Anytime you guys want we can do it.;)
There was like a gazillion things going on that weekend, coupled with the fact that it was short notice!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts