Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
long distance
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Softride bicycle ((((( SOLD ))))))

I have a Med. frame softride Tri. bike , Hed carbon wheels(26in.),Durace 18 speed, Profile bars, Look pedals, many extras!! $3800 into it, I'm asking 2500 obo, bike is bright yellow and has NO damage at all! weighs 19 lbs.

·
long distance
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lose weight , and look good doin it :thumbsup
still have it $2000.00 takes it home with extras !

·
Registered
229 Posts
wish i had the bucks, that is the craziest lookin bike ive ever seen....and i need to lose weight LOL

·
Registered
362 Posts
I too wish I had the $$$. I've ridden softride mtn bikes in the past and they were so ridiculously fast. Isn't there a weight limit on this bike?

·
long distance
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Volkl42 said:
I too wish I had the $$$. I've ridden softride mtn bikes in the past and they were so ridiculously fast. Isn't there a weight limit on this bike?

Not sure bout the weight limit ? it is light ! , with 120psi. in the tires the thing will fly ! gonna put it on ebay soon, hate to get rid of it , but I need some new leathers :D also have many extras to go with it !

·
Registered
362 Posts
The softride mtn bikes I rode had posted right by the seat that maximum rider weight was like 215. Man, being a poor college student sucks

·
long distance
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea , your right about the posting on the carbon seat rail , I thought you were talkin whole bike .... for competeing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts