Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Jewrassic Park Runaway
2,571 Posts
eh, as much as I don't like libtards - these are not libtards.

this are mostly useless pieces of shit and flesh that feed off libtards, but they would vote Hitler to power the same day he would start feeded them their free chow.

Why I don't like libtards - they feed of this scum of the earth back, this is their electoral base. well, indeed, people deserve the leaders they vote for.

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gawd i sure love them Israelis! Hey quick question on the jewish vote, my dad was in his Drs office a few weeks ago and they were talkin politics and my dad asked his Dr what the consensous is on the jewish vote, well the dr hes jewish said all of his friends are voting romney - whats your and Stanimals take on this and what was the opinion on the last election, i thought alot of jews voted obama last one?

· Jewrassic Park Runaway
2,571 Posts
Jews are generally democratic - goes with them being mostly large city dwellers and mostly white collar occupations. Also Jews are historically sensitive to racism - not tolerating it much. in Addition, Jews are more liberal on social issues - with exception of religious Jews, most are pro-choice, and gay-friendly or gay-indifferent.

That made them voting mostly democratic, especially in the past when democrats were more centrist and republicans more socially and religiously conservative and to the right.
However with the shift to the left on both sides, democrats are becoming more and more socialst, while republicans move toward the center, Jews are starting to shift their votes. Still many are democratic and many are very liberal, but more and more, especially late immigrants from Eastern Europe that sampled socializm themselves lean toward republican side, even though on social issues they still side more with democrats, I would think.

and as your antisemitic ass mentioned before, we know how to count our money and not too happy when we have to feed too many parasites with our hard earned money :)

· King Nothing, , ,
17,060 Posts
I wish someone in the media would find that lady that thought Obama was gonna pay her bills and ask her how that worked out for her.......:lmao:

· Your Cigar Aficionado
7,065 Posts
Peggy Joseph was her name... 30 seconds of Google-Fu turned up nothing conclusive. Pretty funny to re-watch the old interview video though.

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jews are generally democratic - goes with them being mostly large city dwellers and mostly white collar occupations. Also Jews are historically sensitive to racism - not tolerating it much. in Addition, Jews are more liberal on social issues - with exception of religious Jews, most are pro-choice, and gay-friendly or gay-indifferent.

That made them voting mostly democratic, especially in the past when democrats were more centrist and republicans more socially and religiously conservative and to the right.
However with the shift to the left on both sides, democrats are becoming more and more socialst, while republicans move toward the center, Jews are starting to shift their votes. Still many are democratic and many are very liberal, but more and more, especially late immigrants from Eastern Europe that sampled socializm themselves lean toward republican side, even though on social issues they still side more with democrats, I would think.

and as your antisemitic ass mentioned before, we know how to count our money and not too happy when we have to feed too many parasites with our hard earned money :)
Dude, as a few people on here know im the farthest thing from a antisemite - i was in love and lived with a jewish chick for 8 yrs man - was gonna convert over and marry her ass till my dumb ass found the whole drug culture and left her for a Whore! I was stupid!

· Banned
8,661 Posts
don't get into infowars because alex jones is a retard. But they had another article about how blaks want to riot if Obama loses.

One blak says to rob crackers.

· ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts

· Banned
8,661 Posts
I'm not sure how much Romney can do even(give the state less money). But food stamps is more of a state government program.

So the people that the middleclass pay to keep them from starving will have to continue to do it.

· Registered
838 Posts
what I hate is when I see immigrants at the grocery using the Link card to buy food. It's like they give this shit out when you get your green card. Oh and don't forget to vote Democrats! No wonder 90% of non-white votes Democrats. Fucking parasites.

P.S. I"m asian.

· Moto-Sexual....
2,384 Posts
what I hate is when I see immigrants at the grocery using the Link card to buy food. It's like they give this shit out when you get your green card. Oh and don't forget to vote Democrats! No wonder 90% of non-white votes Democrats. Fucking parasites.

P.S. I"m a gay asian.
:2cents:

· Jewrassic Park Runaway
2,571 Posts

P.S. I"m asian.
immigrants are given a very limited and short lived initial subsidy and not very often. however many of them are on welfare because they are unable to work when fresh of the boat. I know personally, that they do not linger on these programs, except elderly and disabled, the drive to success and to get a better life to themselves and their children is very high among immigrants, at least those that I know.

just look and listen to accents and foreign face features of your doctors, professors, pharmacists, IT, engineers and etc...

then take a look at road worker crews you pass on the highway every day, see how many immigrants are there

· Registered
838 Posts
immigrants are given a very limited and short lived initial subsidy and not very often. however many of them are on welfare because they are unable to work when fresh of the boat. I know personally, that they do not linger on these programs, except elderly and disabled, the drive to success and to get a better life to themselves and their children is very high among immigrants, at least those that I know.

just look and listen to accents and foreign face features of your doctors, professors, pharmacists, IT, engineers and etc...

then take a look at road worker crews you pass on the highway every day, see how many immigrants are there
Why the hell are we accepting immigrants that going right into welfare? The only immigrants we should be accepting are doctors, engineers, professors, professional athlethes and such. Not the parasites that will just take, take and take. Yes, I was once an immigrant. But please, no more!

· Banned
8,661 Posts
Why the hell are we accepting immigrants that going right into welfare? The only immigrants we should be accepting are doctors, engineers, professors, professional athlethes and such. Not the parasites that will just take, take and take. Yes, I was once an immigrant. But please, no more!

because it would be racist to say no to mexicans. To stereotype, mexican immigrants are probably #1 in freeloading off the system. I see a few asians and europeans that do it, but its very few.

Build a wall and start doing a quota. You got some of the nutjobs that think building a wall is being like nazis.

· Registered
5,605 Posts
That's how it's largely been in recent days. Even professionals are being denied entry.

As an immigrant, I grew up on food stamps. It helped my family tremendously. What I pay in taxes in just one year now covers every single dollar of assistance my family received.

I'm personally very glad we have such a program.

But then again, there are many leechers out there who continue to use and abuse the program. IMO, they are likely illiterate natives and some illiterate immigrants. But largely, like Samal said, immigrants are hard working people. That's why the first gen and second gen of immigrants do better than the average American.

· Banned
8,661 Posts
That's how it's largely been in recent days. Even professionals are being denied entry.
I think it might be more national security because of 9/11. saw how its hard for even people who want to vacation in america.

As an immigrant, I grew up on food stamps. It helped my family tremendously. What I pay in taxes in just one year now covers every single dollar of assistance my family received.
you a baller fixing computers in chili?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.