Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Head Stepper
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some people... NWS

Some people just don't get good humor... I created and posted a video on a particular website for video's, the "I" thought was funny, and I got a backlash from people who said, (and I quote)

"You are truely sick."

"That's behavior of college kids, not a working adult."

"There is a difference between class and trash. I opt for class."

"I don't find this amusing."

To which I responded... "I guess you're right. I think farts are funny too."

So, I was thinking... What is childish, and do we ever have to grow up??

·
SV650N
3,117 Posts
Humor is different for different people. Next time, have a better understanding of the temperaments of the people you show this video to.

Besides, this is america, women like their men to be rockin' the fro down below. :lmao:

·
Banned
5,923 Posts
Farts are funny ..that ...not so much. To each their own, but it takes more than "growing up" to know that that would not be well received by the majority of people walking the face of the planet.

I would say maybe 5% of all people would find it funny ...tops. And probably 1% or less of those would be women.

·
Irony helps us play!
29,500 Posts
OK...

Well, I'm in that 5% then because I thought it was pretty funny.

Honestly though, as far as the criticism goes... One should wonder why someone actually feels compelled to give the negative feedback. Are they guys with ED? Are they women who can only hope to seduce a vegetable?

As for the 'class' and 'trash' comment goes... Class just moves on.. trash leaves comments to make themselves feel better by putting someone else down.

·
Head Stepper
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I'm in that 5% then because I thought it was pretty funny.
Well thank you for the encouragement... I'll start on my next one right now!

I thought it was funny too! That's why I did it! And yes, you're right... the people that left me the neg comments are... WOMEN!

My next one may have to include my robe and wizard hat! :robewizar

·
Formerly RwS Films
1,284 Posts
I was amused. No, I lie... I was laughing. Keep it up.

·
ZOMBIES ON FIRE!!!
1,047 Posts
you should copyright that song before some comedian makes it to the big time singing the same thing!

i don't really care what people post on youtube. however, you must understand that if it's something you personally think is funny, but others don't like, you must expect comments such as those left as a result of posting on a public forum ya know? people are free (for the most part) to post what they want on youtube and others are free to criticize them as they deem necessary.

·
Head Stepper
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you should copyright that song before some comedian makes it to the big time singing the same thing!
Well, I'm not going to take credit for it... it's a cover of a Rodney Carrington song. And I never said it was my own work. It was however my cover, and my dick-suit.

i don't really care what people post on youtube. however, you must understand that if it's something you personally think is funny, but others don't like, you must expect comments such as those left as a result of posting on a public forum ya know? people are free (for the most part) to post what they want on youtube and others are free to criticize them as they deem necessary.
Yes, I agree... but these comments were left on some public forum. They were emailed to me personally from some people who I thought were my friends! Hmm... Glad I got to bang her before she turned into an uppity beyotch!

·
Registered
12,489 Posts
Jeff you are taking this shit way too seriously, pound 4 beers, walk away from the computer, go to sleep.

·
Viva La Figa!!
6,213 Posts
i watched the whole thing, so it couldnt have been that bad. i had heard some of that song somewhere before, but great cover anyways

fuck the haters

·
ZOMBIES ON FIRE!!!
1,047 Posts
i misunderstood. i thought you were saying these were random comments under your video on the site.

people are still free to comment as they see fit, but whatever! take grasshopper's advice and drink beer. i still laugh at childish things all the time. people tell me to grow up on a pretty constant basis. as i see it, i will act serious when i must. otherwise, i'm gonna be a doof cause it's me. what's the point in being serious and mature and blah blah blah 24/7? who wrote the rules that say i must be serious all the time as soon as i become an adult anyways? that person sucks!

the only solution? a prescription for more cowbell!

·
Raging lunar zoomonkey
2,221 Posts
You know what anyone that takes the time to put together a video and put it on the internet deserves some credit. They are trying to contribute maybe what they are trying to contribute won't be well recieved by all but it's still a contribution that someone will enjoy. oh well just keep doing what you are doing.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts