Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I'm home and all I can really do is work (Yeah right) and watch T.V. I need a favor, Ernie was going to see if he had it, but if anyone else does I'd appreciate it. Here is what I am looking for.

I would like a copy of the last race of the season for the AMA 600 Supersports. It was the race where Jake Zemke, Aaron Yates, and someone else were all going for the championship. Jake Zemke crashed in the very first turn and by the time he got back out on the track he was in 17th or something like that. He railed a killer pace and wound up almost catching the two lead guys and finished the race in 3rd. It was at VIR, and I think it was the first set of races I think.

If someone could get me a copy of that I would greatly appreciate that, it is one of my favorite races.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Damn I just deleted that off my ultimate tv box like 2 weeks ago.

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
I'll see if I still have it on TIVO. I know I JUST deleted two races, one from VIR and one from Laguna Seca. I'll check tonight.

I wonder if I still have the one where Roger Lee saved himself after that nasty tankslapper. :helmet

Chris

·
Registered
747 Posts
I have it Dave, I'll try and get it on a tape for you in a day or two?

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
lovebothkats said:

That would be great, thanks man!
I have that and both superbike races from that day, plus laguna seca, plus the last 2 world superbike races, and oooh i also have the formula xtreme race from vir also!!! i should put them on a tape!:helmet

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Damn, Jim - if you do tape those, I'd LOVE to see a copy!

(cable-deprived child)

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
KBOlsen said:
Damn, Jim - if you do tape those, I'd LOVE to see a copy!

(cable-deprived child)
UMMM ok but my pants stay on!!!!!!!:laughing

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Eeew! I mean, nothing personal - but EEEW!

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JimGoFast said:

I have that and both superbike races from that day, plus laguna seca, plus the last 2 world superbike races, and oooh i also have the formula xtreme race from vir also!!! i should put them on a tape!:helmet
Sweet! That would be cool! Hey whatever you guys and gals have I'm in need.

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
LBK..I think the bike race you want is the Formula Xtreme, not 600 Supersport. Tommy Hayden won the 600 supersport, but the formula Xtreme came down to the last race at the last location.

Jim, my TIVO unit can't store as much TV as Ultimate TV. I guess that's why my cost just went down to $5 a month.

Chris

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You know what Grover I think you're right. That would be what I'm looking for just watch the first five minutes and if it is VIR and Jake Zemke goes down in the first corner on the Corona sponsored honda that would be it.

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
GroverSV650S said:

Jim, my TIVO unit can't store as much TV as Ultimate TV. I guess that's why my cost just went down to $5 a month.

Chris
:eek:t that's no excuse. drives are cheap and there's a 1-2-3 guide on how to expand/upgrade/hack TiVo boxes.

plunk in 2 120Gb hard drives and you'll be able to record puh-lenty of couch potato stuff :rofl

http://www.9thtee.com/tivoupgrades.htm

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
KBOlsen said:
Eeew! I mean, nothing personal - but EEEW!
lol :rofl

·
Slayed by the Dragon
626 Posts
Dave just watch my race video, that's all you need. You might learn something.:D

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BroBill said:
Dave just watch my race video, that's all you need. You might learn something.:D
Your race video? Which one is that? I have footage of Ethan and Gordan riding faster than you do! :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
lovebothkats said:

Your race video? Which one is that? I have footage of Ethan and Gordan riding faster than you do! :laughing

I've got some snails in my back yard I can tape and watch as long as you want to watch Bill race:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
lovebothkats said:

TAG TEAM!!! :rofl

woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We've never been on the same team:laughing :laughing

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah that's a dangerous duo isn't it, but after all we are talking about Bill here, he needs a LOT of people to keep his butt in line! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts