Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Who's faster Lupi
4,910 Posts
note those are for 2006 its $783 for an '07 so I would expect stock to be a little limited.

Prices off linked web page.

· Registered
14,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
2001 or 2008 i dont care they are all the same. Also I called them today and they said $702 all day long out the door. They have plenty. These guys have thme stocked by the 100's. Just call before you go down there.

4,556 Posts
My mom lives in Knoxville. I'm thinking of going down in the next couple weeks. If there a few people that want these, let me know. I can run down and get them if people share the cost of renting a truck or volunteering your truck. I'll be picking up a sportbike in Knoxville while I'm there.

3,682 Posts
I bought two of these last year with the group buy. I modded one of them and use it all the time at the track.

I still have the other that is bone stock. My kids never ride it, so if somebody wants it let me know.

(How's that for an atomic thread jack) :neener:

· CRF50 Squid
9,391 Posts
I'm sthinking about selling mine to upgrade to a newer, less scratched version.

Stay out of our thread hixy!!!
I'll give you $50 for it. $1 a CC.

· CRF50 Squid
9,391 Posts
Bobbert, you cock blocking motherfocker! $3 a CC and I toss in a home cooked kitty.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.