Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of the the guys are heading to Strats and possibly roaming downtown. Anybody willing to do a southside local ride from Gas City, and maybe head to Naperthrill after???? If anyone is interested lets meet at 6:45, kickstands up at 7:00. The pace will depend on how good the roads look and how bright it is still so it may be pretty snail. It would give some of you new guys an opportunity to scope out some routes though. We may hit a couple hard if I feel it is safe. Other than that we can just hang out up at Naperthrill.

Post if interested cause I'm going solo straight from home if noone posts.;)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No interest so I cancel.:D If you want to catch me and go before I sit on my couch drinking beer call my cell.

815-342-9266

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
I might be interested in something after 9 - got a system enhancement going in at work and it is monthend.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Norseman82 said:
I might be interested in something after 9 - got a system enhancement going in at work and it is monthend.
:laughing :laughing I'll have too many beers in me by then.:laughing :laughing

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Brian: I dont know if your still going, but call me if you are. I might get off my lazy ass and go with ya. I gotta be back by 9:00 tho. Gotta pick up the woman from work. cell 815-483-3612

·
2,625 Posts
Odysseys said:
867-5309:laughing
That's a Harwood Heights exchange!

·
2,625 Posts

·
2,625 Posts
Crazy said:

:laughing :laughing I'll have too many beers in me by then.:laughing :laughing
Then I have a place to ride to!:cheers

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:laughing ;) :laughing You guys should read the post a little better.:laughing :laughing Hooligan called me before I started liquering up.:D and we hit the southside route (sweet now by the way) and went to naperville.;)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TerminatorR1 said:

Lyrics from a Tommy Tutone song.

Why didn't you call dude...we had a nice ride and a great night.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts