Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, this is for those of us that were unable to make it to Strats Tuesday, or for those who still have the urge to squeeze in some more ride time, (I for one). Let's plan on meeting up at the Gas City Romeoville on Wed. 10-09-02 and log some more miles on the bikes. Tenatively thinking about heading down to Chi town where the weather is warmer at night than in the burbs. Meeting time of 6:30 p.m. with kickstands up at 7:00 p.m.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Odysseys said:
i would go with ya bro..but i am screwed for tonight:(
I hear ya man, wife wouldn't tell me what she had planned which is never a good thing unless it's around your birthday and mine was two months ago!:laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Doctor B said:

I hear ya man, wife wouldn't tell me what she had planned which is never a good thing unless it's around your birthday and mine was two months ago!:laughing

You could always say your going on a ride and come over and drink beer with me.:cheers :laughing :laughing :laughing

Maybe we could do a local thing, don't want to go to far;)

·
Everybody to the Limit
469 Posts
Curses!!!

Wish I had seen this post earlier. It's a great day for riding. I wanted to come over and humiliate Motobeagle anyway. Guess I'll have to go hit Stagecoach Trail.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now I'm envious! I wish I had the time to get back out that way!! Dying to get back out to Galena area before the end of the season but it just doesn't look like it's going to happen.:mad All is not lost yet, I'm still tryin.

·
Everybody to the Limit
469 Posts
Let me know Doc. I can get away during the week also, if that works better for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts