Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious where you guys get yours. The motorcycle shops rip you off big time. Is there someplace cheaper to get them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:confused :confused :confused :confused

I guess nobody buys spark plugs. You guys must all be sooooooo huge you just buy a new bike before the plugs go bad.:bs :bs :bs .:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vcook said:
here is a plug that would be good for you



enjoy!
:rofl :rofl :rofl
Thanks Chris, but didn't your mom tell you it's not sanitary to lend that thing out.:D
 

·
Super Moderator,
Joined
·
43,221 Posts
Crazy said:


:rofl :rofl :rofl
Thanks Chris, but didn't your mom tell you it's not sanitary to lend that thing out.:D

hahahaha, i give your witty comeback a "7 out of 10". Good one!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vcook said:



hahahaha, i give your witty comeback a "7 out of 10". Good one!
hehehe. If I wanted to be rated I'd go to www.ratemywhatever.com. So until you can make that thing of yours spark and screw it into my cylinder head:laughing .....you, my friend, are speaking some:eek:t :eek:t :bs :bs

J/K......It was pretty funny:laughing :laughing :laughing
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,955 Posts
Crazy said:


So until you can make that thing of yours spark and screw it into my cylinder head:laughing
ROFLMAO :rofl

I bet youd like that :laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GsxrTony said:


ROFLMAO :rofl

I bet youd like that :laughing
Sure take his side even though you are both :eek:t
:jester :laughing :D
 

·
Everybody to the Limit
Joined
·
469 Posts
I hate to get back on the subject but, did you try ronayers.com? His prices are like a sore dick...hard to beat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
12RPilot said:
I hate to get back on the subject but, did you try ronayers.com? His prices are like a sore dick...hard to beat.
thanks...I'll check it out;)
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top