Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Model citizen
10,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
RIDE CANCELED. MAYNARDS GOTTA WORK :(

Any interest in doing Starved Rock tomorrow? I think I read somewhere that Rt 71 is finally open again.

Pace will be the usual swift cuise. All skill levels are welcome to come. We'll wait at all stop signs and turns. No one will get left behind. I'm on a speeding ticket now and I ride slow anyway. Pace shouldn't be a problem for anyone. Mostly fun, twisty backroads all the way out there.

Meet at Gas City in Romeoville 10am. (Weber Rd, 1 block south of I-55)
Leave @ 10:30am

Head out there. Get lunch in Utica. Should be back in Romeoville around 3ish.

:wheelie

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
hm, in the 50s, with warm enough clothes its doable so maybe :righton: :laughing:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Lets see, this Sunday, we turn the clocks back. So tomorrow is the last day where it will still be somewhat light out at 5:00pm.

That and your scheduled departure of the 10:30am? Screw the cold, I am in.

·
Model citizen
10,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nevermind. Sorry guys, Just found out I have to work tomorrow.

Ride canceled. Blah!

I'll try to reschedule this for Sunday :cheers

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
anakin,... you're breaking my heart. I'll never stop loving you, but you are going down a path I can't follow!

·
Seriously?
7,011 Posts
anakin,... you're breaking my heart. I'll never stop loving you, but you are going down a path I can't follow!
:wtf: :lmao: Dude.. i don't know what's up with you.. but you are on a roll today :laughing

·
RIP Ashwin
1,303 Posts
Dayum, I was going to tell you that I can't make it tomorrow! :lmao:

If you do the ride Sunday, I'll probably be in since I've never done an SR ride this year and it is supposed to be a few degrees warmer on Sunday. Depends on Saturday night though :thdrunk: :5shots:

·
Fear is the mind killer
8,770 Posts
I may be able to do Sunday as well.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
I may be able to do Sunday also. Need to get 1 last ride before my license is taken away...boo. 10am start is preferrable. :)

·
Armed law abiding citizen
19,052 Posts
Neg rep for Maynard. :laughing: I have someone coming over in the morning to look at the 955i.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
Actually, you wanna do that one route you took us to last season Eric? I'll refrain from drinking the night before and wake up extra early for that!! Would also be a great way to cap off the season! YEAH! Pretty please!!

·
Model citizen
10,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Actually, you wanna do that one route you took us to last season Eric? I'll refrain from drinking the night before and wake up extra early for that!! Would also be a great way to cap off the season! YEAH! Pretty please!!
Not a bad idea. I gotta find that route. I'll post up something Saturday afternoon

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
is there a stripclub on that route or something?

·
Banned
17,542 Posts

·
Orgynizer ,
14,367 Posts
Hmmmmmm.................I might be in for Sunday :D

Note to self: Don't drink too much Sat night :lmao :lmao :lmao

1 - 20 of 32 Posts