Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well arrived at teh meeting place 15-20 min AFTER they left. Damn Chicago traffic. First time I seen most cars DOING the speed limit.:laughing Headed down Rt 6 to Ottowa. NEar Seneca I had to ride on 9 miles of grooved road surfaces. :mad Got into Ottowa and checked the Jimmy Johns to see if they were there, then to the AMaco to check before heading out to the park. Got to the park and there they were.:D Met Deuce finally.:D:D Went down I80 with them to whatever town that was and what was left of our group stopped at Pizza Hut. I think the highlight was seeing Deuce riding 'bitch' on Rachaels bike.:jester

Ride back to WI. Fine until I got up to 64 on 47. Temp started to DROP. Got to Rockford and bought a magazine to use as insulation.:D:D Rolled in about 9:45PM

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
Yeah, I can't believe how much the temp dropped. I took 47 as well, actually saw someone land doing one of the Skydive Chicago jumps.

I took 34 and when I was going through Naperville, well, all I can say is that I should have listened to Deuce when I was finishing up that first Pepsi at Pizza Hut - especially painful whenever I hit a bump in the road!

·
Registered
264 Posts
post starved rock

it was nice meeting the hoosier folks & the other new faces.
had a great time:thumbsup
sorry i couldn't stay and eat but call me a wuss i knew it was going to get cold out.:p

glad to see that you survived the dog fight Neil:evil
we'll have to make you a doghouse trailer for next time.

thanks for leading T-bone i always enjoy breathing in your dust;)
hopefully i'll see you guys @strats. before it gets to cold.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Alright first post on here....
It was good meeting all you guys (and girl) today....
Had a lot of fun... Until the ride home.. Damn did it get cold... Whole time home I was wishing i had stopped at Wal-Mart and bought a few long sleeved shirts... but ohh well... made it home in one piece..
Hope to ride with you guys again some time..
Later.....

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Good ride guys. Duece it was good to dsee you in town you gota get back out here soon. I hope I wasnt going to slow for most of you guys but I was tryin to take it a little easy. Since we had some new people with the group. I know Troy was pissed about speed but oh well, cant please everybody. :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Had fun guys. It was a bit slow but enjoyable and it's better we kept it safe with some new riders in the group anyway.;) .

Duece it was nice meeting you and the Indianna folk too.

Neil pull the rest of that dog hair out of your rim dude:evil

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Not to sound out of the loop, because I really am, but what happened to neil that everyone is talking about him and a dog? :confused

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Nice ride. I was happy the whole day. I was actually faster than a few guys. What an ego booster :rofl Anyway

Deuce nice meeting you. The riding 'bitch' part I wish I had gotten a shot of. :D

Scott nice to finally meet more Valpo people. Now you gotta come back again. :p

As for the the new people I met, glad to know you although I forgot names so I'm gonna post the pics and names of those I know. Sorry.

Nice seeing the usual people even though I haven't seen ya guys in a while. Cool ride.

This is for those of you who need to bring their dogs out so you can ride more: :rofl

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
This is the first group shot of all of us getting ready to leave from the McD's in Channon? I got there real early! :rolleyes Like 130. :jester

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
This is Boondocks. We needed a potty break. :D

I gotta make sure to stay in my own lane....on-coming traffic doesn't look out for little bikes. :D

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Not to sound out of the loop, because I really am, but what happened to neil that everyone is talking about him and a dog? :confused

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
The three hondas (3/4 of the four slowest :rofl ). There was another Honda but he snubbed us and parked further down :laughing

·
Registered
251 Posts
It was nice to finally meet all of you, but i'll tell you right now i don't even remember half of your names or what your screen name is :laughing and next time i'm riding my own bike.

POST MORE PICS to all of you that took them or email them to me :)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
We finally made it to starved rock :thumbsup

Here's Norseman (in the red), Crazy, and Tom (don't know screen-name). The guy to the left of Dan I don't re-call his name but he's real new so post up who you are. :)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
BABETTE said:

trust me you don't wanna know. :(
I feared my wife was going to find out on the board so I told her when I got home. She agreed there wasn't anything we could do cause the owner wasn't willing to do much but let the poor thing lay in ditch. You know I don't use this smiley on a regular basis but this dog owner deserves a big.:twofinger :mad :twofinger :mad :twofinger :mad

1 - 20 of 79 Posts