Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Old School
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I THOUGHT I HAD SEEN SOME NAMES BUT I CANT FIND THEM, HELP PLEASE......................:bow

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
they all get a certain cut...you might be best just opening a yellow pages and checking that out...there is not too much they can do as independent agents as far as i know...

·
Registered
11,444 Posts
JJ Ghiotti - 847-252-7430 for Hoffman Estates area. absolutely excellent customer service. great follow through. even came to my work for me to sign loan papers for my bike!

·
Registered
11,444 Posts
they all get a certain cut...you might be best just opening a yellow pages and checking that out...there is not too much they can do as independent agents as far as i know...
This is true but all offices run different from others. I used to be with a SF agent in Chicago and boy did they fuggin suck. they just wanted to collect their monthly cut from me and didn't give a damn when i needed something.

·
Banned
6,882 Posts
Kate - 773 - 685 - 9400

She's a fellow rider too.

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
Hugh Masterson

847-358-5059

I've had a bike stolen and a pretty substantial vehicle claim with him, he's been nothing but top notch. Dave and Jan in the office are among the nicest and most responsible customer service people I've dealt with. It's been many years with him, highly recommended!

·
Only TWO cams now...
2,079 Posts
JJ Ghiotti - 847-252-7430 for Hoffman Estates area. absolutely excellent customer service. great follow through. even came to my work for me to sign loan papers for my bike!

I think I used to work w/this dude...is he a bald smart ass in his 30's?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hugh Masterson

847-358-5059

I've had a bike stolen and a pretty substantial vehicle claim with him, he's been nothing but top notch. Dave and Jan in the office are among the nicest and most responsible customer service people I've dealt with. It's been many years with him, highly recommended!

I agree we have been with him for years. Always been great.

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Hugh Masterson

847-358-5059

I agree we have been with him for years. Always been great.
wow! how do you guys in the boonies have the same agent?

another vote for Hugh and his staff. They've been very helpful for all my cars, bikes and home insurance

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
+1 for Hugh Masterson. We've had lots of stuff insured with him for many years. He and his staff have been great.

·
Puppy Love!
3,462 Posts
Another +1 for Hugh Mastersons office! Dave and Jan are AWESOME! I had a rock come off a semi and hit my windsheild on the scion. They took care of everything!!! I had been dreading making a claim just because of horror stories I've heard, and have never done one before, but it took all of 2 minutes.

·
Old School
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sounds like time to give hugh a call.........

Thanks everyone............

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
wow! how do you guys in the boonies have the same agent?

another vote for Hugh and his staff. They've been very helpful for all my cars, bikes and home insurance
I was recommended to him by another rider many years ago.

Another +1 for Hugh Mastersons office! Dave and Jan are AWESOME! I had a rock come off a semi and hit my windsheild on the scion. They took care of everything!!! I had been dreading making a claim just because of horror stories I've heard, and have never done one before, but it took all of 2 minutes.
Told ya!!

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Damn I didn't know so many of you used Hugh, His staff is awesome, they have been there for me for every need I have had from homeowner issues to vehicles. Highly recommend him to everyone I know.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
If Hugh falls through, I have mine and (2) others as well - State Farm rocks - Car, Bike and Home all through them for years now

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Damn I didn't know so many of you used Hugh, His staff is awesome, they have been there for me for every need I have had from homeowner issues to vehicles. Highly recommend him to everyone I know.
yeah, he was on the top of the list of a Yahoo! business search when I moved from Wilmette to Palatine a loooooooong time ago.

·
Ride Red, DO WORK SON!!
4,665 Posts
John Wright off Essington in Joliet...........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts