Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
I'd rather have the similar pitbull system. that company has nice pictures though. lol

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Drama has the pitbull one and loves it

·
3,707 Posts
Brent Schrader (Zeus on CLSB) makes a strapless system much like the STStands. Great price, very good workmanship, and I LOVE mine.

I got 2 of them and they are super easy to use. I also use them as rear stands when my bike is just sitting in the garage. VERY HANDY.

·
Registered
14,283 Posts
Pitbull FTW. They make top notch stuff. I am thinkinh of buying a new pickup this weekend and I will have 2 of the pitbull strapless stands in it for motorcycles.

·
I miss mopar
8,247 Posts
Yup I got the new Pitbull Trialer Restraint. Top notch construction and it's an amazing system. Main difference between the two is with the Pitbull, your rear tire stays on the ground. I had no problem loading and unloading my bike with the new system by myself. I highly recommend the pitbull version. Tie downs suck!

·
Registered
9,428 Posts
We have the strapless stands in our trailer. tomzx6r and myself both swear by them.

Second trip to Barber this year with them.

BTW Strapless Stands FTW

·
4,564 Posts
They're sometimes hard to line up. You have to have the bike absolutely straight to get the bolts in. You also need to have a hollow axle and can't have a cotter pin in your axle bolt since you have to slide the shaft through.

The ones I've used are not universal. There are different spacers for different models of bikes to fit them properly. So if you don't trailer different bikes all the time, it's not that big of a deal.

The Condors work well and can do double duty in the pits.

Since I don't want to sound negative, they hold the bike vertically very well. There is no rocking left and right, so you can pack bikes in the trailer and they don't rock at all!

·
Chief Apex Inspector
10,597 Posts
Have two of the STS Stands..... true, they need to be lined up, a tape
marker on the floor does the trick. easy, secure, no straps required.

Tom

·
Registered
875 Posts
I've got five of them. Lining up takes a moment, but lining up a bike in a wheel chock to be really comfortable is an art too. It's no different.

Once you get the spacers lined up, pop in one of the locks, bounce the bike around, and you can get the other side to lock in. Done. I can work in my trailer a lot easier because there are no straps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts