Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone riding out of the city???

The U-Dog posed out.

·
Premium Member
9,252 Posts
Posed out eh? I see how it is... I didn't see the Green Machine (or the squidness that goes along with it) there last week...

:twofinger

Maybe you can let Moto use the 400 for the evening?

:eek:t

How's that going by the way Sean?

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
I'm out I'll be changing rubber tonight, Damn Tireexpress.com never order from them. I should've had them almost a week ago and they would've already been swapped out.

·
-= OuterSpace =-
3,513 Posts
Riding from the south side. If you want to meet up at I55 and 83 we could do that.

Let me know

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
looks like the rain is coming.

·
-= OuterSpace =-
3,513 Posts
naaaa, that will blow right by us :cheers

·
6,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks like the rain is coming.
Yeah, I'm gonna keep my eye on that.

Skool, I'll be in touch later like before 5:00

:cheers

·
(no comment)
353 Posts
If it starts raining in the NW burbs, someone please let us south siders know. It's a loooong ride in the rain.:laughing

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
for what its worth..right now the sky has turned cloady and dark and the wind is picking up...i bet rain will be comming down pretty darn soon.
this sucks for riding..but we need the rain. cause my freaking water bill is getting crazy:laughing

·
6,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not looking good rain wise, I think I'm out. My wife said that it's raining on the Northside, Damn! I'll be riding home slow:mad

·
(no comment)
353 Posts
That's what I was afraid of. My bike has been laid up for a month and now that it's back together we get the rain we haven't had all summer. Damn, damn, damn.:mad

·
Registered
916 Posts
Sticky said:
Not looking good rain wise, I think I'm out. My wife said that it's raining on the Northside, Damn! I'll be riding home slow:mad

I'm at Cumberland & Higgins and it was a short drizzle, stopped for now....but the sky is still dark.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Oh well looks like its canvcelled for tonight. I have to work late anyway. So I cant go either way. Ifg the weather should happen to clear up , have fun guys.

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
Rain Rain Rain here........:(

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
It's been raining off and on in the Elmwood Park area since around 4PM.

·
-= OuterSpace =-
3,513 Posts
I'm still heading up there is anyone else is going.... A little drizzle is no big deal. I've been watching the radar and looks like it will be clearing up. See who ever shows.

·
-= OuterSpace =-
3,513 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
I just came back. Nobody was there. I thought maybe some of you guys might want to pick up the yellowbox's so I went.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts