Chicagoland Sportbikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the overwelming crowds on tuesday nights I decided to switch to wednesday nights. It is supposedly dead there on wed's so we will have the place to ourselves. I will probably roll in around 7ish. And be there most of the night. C'mon out and hang out.

I'm sure a few rides will start up out there. depending on which way your going after wards
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
GsxrTony said:
Due to the overwelming crowds on tuesday nights I decided to switch to wednesday nights. It is supposedly dead there on wed's so we will have the place to ourselves. I will probably roll in around 7ish. And be there most of the night. C'mon out and hang out.

I'm sure a few rides will start up out there. depending on which way your going after wards
Wednesday is great. Just got to go to the gym first, but I'll be there. Wouldn't miss it after all the fun we had last teusday!!:D :D :D :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup this way we wont be all crowded to the little corner we always have, and we can stay there a little longer without getting pushed out. Well most of us can, Ken cant sit still for more than 5 minutes so he will be right back out of there :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
 

·
Got Milk?
Joined
·
541 Posts
wednesday is dead.. drove by last wed and it was dead.. thursday was too.. but i like hump day better :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
turbospeedIII said:
HOW DO I GET THERE?
I think you can take I294 all the way to North Ave and head west, Cross Route 83 and it's on your left hand side.
 

·
Super Moderator,
Joined
·
43,221 Posts
Crazy said:


I think you can take I294 all the way to North Ave and head west, Cross Route 83 and it's on your left hand side.
exact-a-mundo. just like you are going to my house, only closer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,002 Posts
Looks like I can bring home the new baby that night. I'll probably see you guys over there!

Too bad the 916 guy won't be there!:evil
 

·
Workin' up to the track
Joined
·
801 Posts
How late are you there? I have a midterm Wed nite and will be looking to relax a bit...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,923 Posts
:confused Maybe we could/should just put this on the calendar, for every subsequent wednesday, instead of posting on the group ride board.:)

See ya'll weds.
Brian
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Brian said:
:confused Maybe we could/should just put this on the calendar, for every subsequent wednesday, instead of posting on the group ride board.:)

See ya'll weds.
Brian
Damn fine idea Brian, Calander is now updated for the month.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts

·
I can make my bike lean!
Joined
·
356 Posts
HondaHirny said:


Easy Rider baby!!! No, probably the mountain bike :D It's down on hp but high on exercise :D
Screw the excersize, I volunteer to tie a rope to the mountain bike and attach it to the 954....top speed trials on 83 to follow shortly after that:jester :jester
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top