Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
due to the rain...we will be holding out get together on tomorrow Wednesday the 8/14/02 like normal..be there around 6:30 that's when the party starts and girls are taking off there tops like normal

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
o so now you tell me. Wife got me doing brick work so cant go.

But is anyone else up here going down. Need to get $$$ to Tony and Crazy.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ken,

630pm kinda early dude. I thought it started later. I can't make it til at least 7, if i'm lucky. have a final tomorrow. all you bitches better not take off on a ride at 730 or i'll be pissed at y'all :D It's social night damn it :D :laughing

I'll get there ASAP. I miss ken's sexy head. And i'm not telling which one...... :D

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:laughing you turd...you never went...i can see what time you posted this...lmao:jester you crack me up man...so how ya been bro...any closer to that house ya want?

hoping things are going well for ya

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
HondaHirny said:
all you bitches better not take off on a ride at 730 or i'll be pissed at y'all :D
Shit dude, you know Oddy... we'll wait up for ya at the stop signs :D or you could always ride bitch;)

Doc

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ken,

Yeah, the house thing is a long ways off yet. At least another year. I probably wont have a bike for at least another 2 years. it will be a while. Doing good without it though. I'm getting a lot more exercise riding my Trek than i did riding the XX.

I'll see ya guys tonight :D

Chris, i'll make you ma bitch. I'm riding shotgun on the R6. I'll show ya how to properly handle that bike :twofinger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts