Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Moderator,
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
depending on how bad it raining, im going to try and go. Shit, ill be so excited to finally ride again, I'll ride in a typhoon. (no i wont):laughing

The new bike is a 2002 Gixxer 1000.
Carbon Fiber Micron pipe
Tinted zero gravity screen
TRE mod.

$8,000

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Dont lie, you told me it was a pale blue vespa with white walls :D :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Moderator,
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
GsxrTony said:
Dont lie, you told me it was a pale blue vespa with white walls :D :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
No, the dude wanted extra for the whitewalls so I told him kiss off.

Insurance for a 24yr old male with no dependents riding a 2002 GSX1000 = $866.00 a year with state farm. Definately not cheap, but get this...

When I turn 25 next July, It goes down to $350 a year. No, I'm not shitting you either.:thumbsup

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
moto you got insurance right? if so what are they charging IF you dont me asking and who?
i am thinking of getting 1 next year 2003 model.

thanks bro.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Sean, you have unparalleled taste in motorcycles!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:cheers :cheers

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
First off..

Doubt I'll get to strat's. I've got a tank full of gas to burn out of the Maxim so I can put sta-bil in there. I'm not sure how the carb cleaner gas mix will jive with the sta-bil, best to burn it out first.
Also fairly questionable weather. Who knows though..

Now, to get :eek:t

Congrat's on the new bike! Hope it's lots of fun for you.

Pat, the bike lock thing doesn't work if they've got a front wheel stand. But I doubt you can take it off without screwing up the wheel, and that's highly hock-able (is that a word). I just loved the warning on the one Ernie loaned to Jeff : "Remove before moving motorcycle." Never would have thought of THAT. Between a front wheel lock and a cover with lock, you should hopefully deter thieves.

·
Premium Member
9,252 Posts
I was merely implying that this time he should make the theiving little pricks earn it and padlock his new toy to a building..dumpster...loaded machine gun...landmine...etc. etc.
That's all. Hell, Sean locked up his old bike and it didn't stop em.

All in the past though. Hopefully it was for the best (sounds like it was!)

Now where are those pics I asked for?

:D

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
raining on & off by me. :( so much for riding down to Strats tonight.

might be a lame ass and revert to couch potato mode for tonight

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
well even crazy made it by cagin it you wussys:laughing

it was me, kevin(another with with a mille) a friend of his.a guy named ken, ceptor, brian...and i think that was it that road out there.

to bad no one else showed up but we had some fun

1 - 20 of 27 Posts