Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have riden up there quite a few times, and I have seen bikes up there but mostly there is nuthin but rice burners and those damn Viper guys. Where do you guys hang out in the parking lot and what times? If anyone is ever going up there or to that McDonalds over on Barrington road give me a call on my cell and let me know. A couple of my friends and I go up and feel like idiots cause there will be 2 of us by ourselves lookin like chooches. My cell is 847-217-9672 just leave a message.

Thanks,
Mark:p

P.S. I work crazy hours so I am usualy free on Thursday nights and Friday nights.

P.S.S. If you guys see me get my attention, throw a rock at me or what ever:D I am one of the only guys around with a Red/Black F4i and a Yellow/Black Shoei Helmet.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
F4iDog said:
Mark:p

P.S. I work crazy hours so I am usualy free on Thursday nights and Friday nights.

P.S.S. If you guys see me get my attention, throw a rock at me or what ever:D I am one of the only guys around with a Red/Black F4i and a Yellow/Black Shoei Helmet.
Um...pretty much any Thursday works for me. Since I have Friday's off and do not have to be up at 5am. Not to mention, if we go from LITH, no one needs to peg you with a rock, but I was thinking a small boulder would be more appropriate for your!:D
Ciao,
Lupi

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: Streets of Squidfield???

Lupi said:

Um...pretty much any Thursday works for me. Since I have Friday's off and do not have to be up at 5am. Not to mention, if we go from LITH, no one needs to peg you with a rock, but I was thinking a small boulder would be more appropriate for your!:D
Ciao,
Lupi
Small boulder, Geo metro, you know what ever it takes :B

·
Registered
21 Posts
well im up at mcdonalds a lot i have a blk slvr and blue gsxr 1000. i usually hang out with the street racers though. say hi if you see me

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm most likely heading up there tonight, then probably mcdonalds afterwards. if you see a red/blk/silv 1000 with a red tinted screen and flushmounts come say whats up

-Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts