Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
RIP Ashwin
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: Does anyone want to ride on Sunday for a few hours?

I'd like to hit up some sort of ride on Sunday. Let me know....so far all I have planned is breakfast at IHOP on Lake street and 53 in Addison so if anyone wants to meet there.....post up bitches...

Route not set....dependent on group....

Breakfast at 9:30am, IHOP - Lake street in Addison

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
imma a maybe, i haven't seen you since the last time i went to strats
you're in for a wicked suprise, did you peep her red pigtails in the avatar?

·
RIP Ashwin
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha Ha ha....I'm sportin the pig tails right now! LOL Hope to see ya Sunday Suh-c!

·
Pathological Thrill Seekr
5,196 Posts
Ha Ha ha....I'm sportin the pig tails right now! LOL Hope to see ya Sunday Suh-c!
:1pimp :lmao:

I might be able to be convinced to come out on Sunday... gonna be a good day for riding. :neener: :thumbsup

·
Move along
1,603 Posts
It's not a ride unless I am there. Haven't ridden since damnt can't even remember.

·
5,196 Posts
It's not a ride unless I am there. Haven't ridden since damnt can't even remember.
Then get your @$$ out for this one!!! :flip :jester :neener:

Looking like a great day! 60 & Sun. Not gonna get much better!

:lean:

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
i think I might show up....are we gonna be riding twisties?? or this gonna be one of those poser rides?

·
5,196 Posts
i think I might show up....are we gonna be riding twisties?? or this gonna be one of those poser rides?
Frontage Funage down south, Galena, dunno... Kinda depends on the group. I'm sure Nessey will chime in with where she wants to go, but I think this ride will be more riding then posing. :thumbsup :cheers

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Since Maynard is most likely out for most of the weekend, is anyone taking the lead on this ride?

I am willing to lead a good spirited ride thru some twisties if you want me too. I know routes that range from a couple hours to the whole day. Let me know

·
RIP Ashwin
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I've got the day off, its supposed to be nice and I want to ride....i am game for going anywhere....twisties work for me! Anyone can lead this ride for a few hours...I'm not lookin to RIDE for a few hours (and have breakfast where my mom works in the am)....TBD by the group that shows...

See you all tomorrow....

·
Fear is the mind killer
8,770 Posts
I'm confused, I thought Maynard said he was doing the ride Sunday? Is this meeting spot close to his meeting location? I want to ride, and don't want to miss anything.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I'm confused, I thought Maynard said he was doing the ride Sunday? Is this meeting spot close to his meeting location? I want to ride, and don't want to miss anything.
Just saw Maynards thread...I am as confused as you are now:lmao:

·
Orgynizer ,
14,367 Posts
I haven't ridden with you in a minute either Nessey....I'm sure I'll come out....but waiting on more details. 9:30am might be a bit early for me :)

·
Registered
11,444 Posts
I was in my truck lol, can't do any speeding and expect to get away with it :laughing:
oh ic, in that case you can speed on the bike as i heard that your m and d are not tied in too each other as far as violations go... or that's what i heard

·
Move along
1,603 Posts
oh ic, in that case you can speed on the bike as i heard that your m and d are not tied in too each other as far as violations go... or that's what i heard
:lmao: is that what you heard? Focker going to get my license suspended!! :flip

1 - 20 of 42 Posts