Chicagoland Sportbikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday 8/18/02 (normal cruise group ride)

thats right a NORMAL cruise group ride.

ill try to find some back roads away from traffic and just cruise, ill try to get a route together.

this ride will be anywhere to 15 above the limit , if you dont like just taking it easy, and waiting for everyone to catch up...this isnt the ride for you.

i want everyone to just relax and enjoy rideing where ever we go.

hopefully it will not rain and this ride also depends on that.

so come 1 come all.

gas shitty hwy55 and weber rd. in romeoville
meet time 12 noon

we will stop for lunch somewhere around 3 maybe?

let me know whos in:D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
If 2 up is permittable I'll run it by the wife.

·
Premium Member
45,955 Posts
I've never seen any rules against 2 up. :D

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
sound perfect. I'm in! :p

If the weather complies you've got me. :) again, I'll play backmarker unless someone else wants the spot and I'll keep an eye on those in front of me. :thumbsup

P.S. backmarker is fun for me, cause I can watch how everyone rides and learn a thing or too and I don't have to stick to the staggered if I'm the last rider. :rofl I comply if I'm not last but if I am I prefer riding in the middle of the lane. :rofl

·
Premium Member
45,955 Posts
Looks like I'll be in unless the wife has something else planned for me :D :D

Do I get in trouble If I do a wheelie and smak Ken in the ass on the way by? :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Me and the queen are in. Anybody else 2 up or am I the only ofe carrying the ball and chain:laughing :laughing

C

·
0 Posts
I'm gonna try to make it. Already told the lil lady I was gonna go ridin Sunday anyways (hopefully the damn rain stays away).

Hope ta see yas Sunday :thumbsup

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm in as long as i can borrow the Shadow from the big guy (my dad). Sounds fun. Sounds just slow enough for that twin to keep up with you guys :D See ya Sunday

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Ken: I would love to join. What general vicinity are we going to be in? I need to be home by around 3:00 and then out to Downers Grove Hooters for my fantasy football draft.

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
I will be there... hurting arm and all..... Ken that bastard broke it in the arm wrestling :mad :twofinger

·
4,985 Posts
I should be there as long as nothing else comes up. Greg, I'll pm you Saturday when I know for sure to see if you want to ride out there together.

-Ryan

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Just saw the forecast for Sunday....82 and sunny. Of course Im sure that will change tomorrow.:mad

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
actually we are gonna go WEST...sorry ernie...i was going to stay away from that..cause for this ride its just a casual ride with hopefully no traffic and far away from it as possible.
that way the everyone can feel comfortable and stick together
;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Might try to make this one. I work the night shift, midnight to 7am, so it all depends how sleep deprived I am.

Jenny

1 - 20 of 31 Posts