Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone want to ride up to Lake Geneva on Sunday for lunch? Then maybe ride around? I have a taste for the food at Hogs and Kisses. :p Anyone interested?

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
I would like too, but I have to leave for Michigan on Sunday for a week.:mad

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
I got a game early that evening, so unless I'm back by 4 or so..

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
gulpacoke said:
If ya dont mind an old man taggin along... Hell aint had hogs and kisses in almost a year..
:evil

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
:cheers :D

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
Im in for a ride. Time and Place to meet ?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ron I don't care who comes, I am just looking for some company on the way up there. :p

I was thinking of taking 47 the whole way so early in the morning about 10am at SOW and then over to 47 and by lunchtime we'll be at hogs and kisses. :D

MEET: 10 AM
PLACE: SOW
RIDE: NORMAL/FAST (doesn't really matter to me, a busa will kick my A$$ anyway :laughing )
LEADER: Unless you guys mind, I'll lead.

We'll gas up and head up there. On the way back if we're bored we take Big Timber (haven't been down there in a while :) )

·
Registered
266 Posts
Sorry I am a newbie

Where is SOW. I am in Evanston. Sunday looks real good for a ride.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Do you mean Sunday 9/14

Just to be clear you are talking about Sunday 9/14 and not Monday 9/15 right?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sunday is the 15th. I do have a calendar at work ya know. :p

But SOW is STREETS OF WOODFIELD in Schaumburg. The general idea is in front of starbucks (in parking spaces of course) and you stand around until the whole group shows up. :D

It's on Higgins (72) and west of 53.

If anyone knows last minute they are late or can't come just leave a message on my cell 708-997-3471 so that way we can get a move on. :) I'm hoping for nice weather though. :D

This all depends on if it rains I'm sure....they are in the maybe stages on the news. :rolleyes

·
Registered
266 Posts
DOH!!!!!

He looks at the calendar and realizes that the years of chemical abuse have finally caught up with him. Hope I can ride better than I can read a calendar!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: DOH!!!!!

GrandpaNot said:
He looks at the calendar and realizes that the years of chemical abuse have finally caught up with him. Hope I can ride better than I can read a calendar!
No problem :rofl

Although you made me re-check the dates for my thread. Thought I F**** up. :p

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
I dont care who leads........... as long as we ride.... Ron polish up the Busa... Ok ? :twofinger

·
Registered
266 Posts
I am in for Sunday

I am in. I will meet you at SOW. I will be taking up the rear position since I am driving on supervision till spring. If I am too slow or holding you guys up I will break off and go home rather than be a pain.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They keep talking about rain and a whopping high of 68 so far for sunday. Just to keep you updated. Damn weather people. The cold doesn't bother me, I have leathers but I don't know about you guys.

GrandpaNot: I don't leave anyone behind for going slow :rolleyes The whole point is a group ride and that you guys are accompanying me to Lake G and besides then I'm glad your coming...not much speeding then. I don't need a ticket before the end of the year. :)

Besides I got my speed fetish out last week when I got up to 130 playing on some backroads. :rofl

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
Re: I am in for Sunday

GrandpaNot said:
I will be taking up the rear position since I am driving on supervision till spring.

A cop will find it easier to catch the bike in back. You should hide in the middle. Don't ask me how I know this.:rolleyes

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
Weather is cool with me.......get it Cool ?..... anyway.... I have the proper cold riding gear. Its the rain that I refuse to ride in... Weather Bug said Partly Cloudy.... So that means Partly Sunny!
Nothing about rain. O , another question... I am a City Boy... SO does SOW mean the area by " Big Bowl" ? Is that the area we are talking about ? West of 53, North of Higgins ?

·
3,613 Posts
BuzByU said:
SO does SOW mean the area by " Big Bowl"?
There's a Big Bowl there, yeah. If I remember right, it is right by GameWorks which is right by Starbucks, isn't it?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts