Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
What time? I just got back from an "explore how the other half lives" Sheridan Rd. ride a while ago and am about to get a bite to eat (at the Boston Market in RF). Let's also check the weather, I'm hearing about rain tonight. I'm right by Fullerton/harlem, so it's only about a 5-10 min. ride to the meeting place.

·
4,985 Posts
I'll go, post a meeting spot and time. Will, if ya still got my cell # give me a call and we'll figure something out.

-Ryan

·
2,625 Posts
I just PMmed you my sell# too. It looks like the rain was a false scare on the part of the radio station.

·
2,625 Posts
Michael said:

i'm going to see a movie, but i might be interested in joining up with you later .. pm me a cell number .. i'll check when the movie is over.
Same as the one I PMed you yesterday...I'll send you again and include the Fizmeister

·
Workin' up to the track
801 Posts
if this is still going on somewhere this evening, I'd be game for a ride. PM me or post the meeting spot, I'd love to hit the city tonight for a cruise or whatever.

·
2,625 Posts
Will....Fizzer....post or give me a call....interest is growing....

Favored, where NW are you coming from??????

·
Workin' up to the track
801 Posts
Hoffman Estates area...

·
2,625 Posts
I just looked up what Favored's signature meant (it won't always be summer) and saw how it was going to be fulfilled tonight if no one made a decision, so here goes:

Thornton's (Harlem just north of 290) 9
A "nothing stupid" ride, let's just enjoy the night.

Favored, I'll PM you my cell#. Call me if you're late, I'll wait (hey, that rhymes).

Same for you, Ryan.

We'll figure where when we get there (another rhyme! - eat your heart out Johnnie Cochran!).

Gives me time to get on the gear and feed the dogs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts