Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
6Teen Cycles
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody interested in motorcycle racing should check out the AMA Supermoto series. They began showing event coverage on speed yesterday!

·
Failed rehab
14,908 Posts
Just copied the schedule...

Tuesday : November 20, 2007
1:00 pm AMA Supermoto
Englishtown
NR
Tuesday : November 27, 2007
Detroit

Thursday : November 29, 2007
4:00 am AMA Supermoto
Detroit

Tuesday : December 4, 2007
Stafford Springs

Tuesday : December 11, 2007
Galveston

4:00 am AMA Supermoto
Galveston
NR

·
6Teen Cycles
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I was too lazy to look it up cause my Tivo catches it automatically :)

·
Failed rehab
14,908 Posts
My DVR isn't that smart, and I know that others don't have TiVo, so I figured it'd be a useful post, unlike most of the other drivel I put on here. :laughing

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Geo, did you get to watch the first one yet? I'm curious about the production level. good camerawork/announcers?

·
6Teen Cycles
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Geo, did you get to watch the first one yet? I'm curious about the production level. good camerawork/announcers?
I don't know I just don't care to listen to Dave Despain for an hour. Overall the show was decent.

·
6Teen Cycles
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Watched the St. Louis round yesterday. Wardy owns all in the dirt:laughing
Yes he does. I was really surprised watching the xgames when he didn't go back around Burkhart. They had such a huge dirt section.

·
The Sausage king
3,003 Posts
Any AMA superbike/supersport riders in the series? I think my Tivo caught it, I haven't checked my now playing list.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
BBoz and Alex Hoffman raced the last round. I'm sure they're a few others too, but I haven't seen the races, or gone over the results in detail.

·
6Teen Cycles
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So what do you guys think of the coverage now that we have had a couple of weeks? I'm glad to see it on TV. Its also good that it is at least an hour long, I would have been pissed if it was condensed to 30 min.

·
Registered
14,283 Posts
Yeah i have been watching the series since last week along with the moto st series. Great coverage.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I don't know I just don't care to listen to Dave Despain for an hour. Overall the show was decent.
Geo,

I hate to kick you in the balls again :lmao: but Brian Drebber is the one doing the announcing, not Dave Despain.

I'm not going to complain about the coverage because we are very lucky to have it on TV at all. I will say that the Michigan round looks like the most fun to ride.

Matt

·
6Teen Cycles
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Geo,

I hate to kick you in the balls again :lmao: but Brian Drebber is the one doing the announcing, not Dave Despain.

I'm not going to complain about the coverage because we are very lucky to have it on TV at all. I will say that the Michigan round looks like the most fun to ride.

Matt

Yeah I figured that out when I actually payed attention watching the second race. Doh. I should just edit my first post to make you look crazy:neener:

They both sound the same anyway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts