Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1621 - 1640 of 1670 Posts

·
Registered
9,428 Posts
Hesus someone convince Lupi trying to swim in board shorts is like tying an anchor around your hips.
I swim in board shorts and all the lady's think it's hot..:laughing:

·
Your friendly Crazy Canuk
12,731 Posts
I swim in board shorts and all the lady's think it's hot..:laughing:
You mean they were all caring white canes? I guess I hang with swimmers, because no one I know wear board shorts to swim in. I have a pair, but for the beach, and I never go to the beach. I suppose you workout in "basketball" shorts? I wish men would realize you have to be over six feet tall to successfully wear basketball shorts, otherwise they look like a skirt, and then you only wear to play basketball in, not workout in.

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
I suppose you workout in "basketball" shorts? I wish men would realize you have to be over six feet tall to successfully wear basketball shorts, otherwise they look like a skirt, and then you only wear to play basketball in, not workout in.
Thank god I'm 6'3 then! HA!

Rick, when are we going to Good Shepard? Since Beef bailed, you're getting stuck being my swim coach....:neener:

Ciao,
Lupi

·
12,731 Posts
Thank god I'm 6'3 then! HA!

Rick, when are we going to Good Shepard? Since Beef bailed, you're getting stuck being my swim coach....:neener:

Ciao,
Lupi
You mean Mike bailed on the LITH tri :confused :eek I am heading over to GS this morning but Sunday's a biatch to get pool time. I will be there @ 8 (thats AM slacker) I'm going to do a "recovery" workout (think of me killing Ken with this workout) I did my last indoor tri....I improved in cycling and running, still screwing up the swim, was actually slower :mad You might want to rethink me being your swim coach, I say we convince Sara...of course we would sweeten the deal buy offering to buy her a number of swimsuits :lmao:

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
You mean Mike bailed on the LITH tri :confused :eek I am heading over to GS this morning but Sunday's a biatch to get pool time. I will be there @ 8 (thats AM slacker) I'm going to do a "recovery" workout (think of me killing Ken with this workout) I did my last indoor tri....I improved in cycling and running, still screwing up the swim, was actually slower :mad You might want to rethink me being your swim coach, I say we convince Sara...of course we would sweeten the deal buy offering to buy her a number of swimsuits :lmao:
No Mike didn't bail on the Tri, he bailed on being my coach. I need to be in GS this week some time, let me know what your schedule is like. See if your retired arse can stay up past 4pm to meet me there.

I'd be more than happy to sweeten Sara's deal by buying a swimsuit or two. On the condition that there is a modeling selection process and or a vacation destinatoin to go along with it!

·
Registered
799 Posts
He'll no I didn't bail on a race. I simply can't train Lupi on something I personally suck at. I personally have this false sense of security that wearing a wetsuit is miraculously going to cover up the fact that I can't swim for shit.

·
12,731 Posts
He'll no I didn't bail on a race. I simply can't train Lupi on something I personally suck at. I personally have this false sense of security that wearing a wetsuit is miraculously going to cover up the fact that I can't swim for shit.
:lmao: And you think I can swim :confused I f*cked up the swim yet again this weekend, cost me dearly. Haven't got the final results but my figuring 12th in the Masters (40+), if they had a 50+ category it would of been 3rd. I have a wetsuit too, hoping for a miracle too.

·
12,731 Posts
No Mike didn't bail on the Tri, he bailed on being my coach. I need to be in GS this week some time, let me know what your schedule is like. See if your retired arse can stay up past 4pm to meet me there.

I'd be more than happy to sweeten Sara's deal by buying a swimsuit or two. On the condition that there is a modeling selection process and or a vacation destinatoin to go along with it!
The pool is closed Tuesday and Wednesday this week, I'm going to see Green Day on Thursday. So we can hook up Saturday and Sunday mornings. Next week I'm good everyday.

·
Registered
9,428 Posts
I had a great morning of swimming, that is after I stopped drinking from the pool.:laughing: I was able to swim 10, 25 yard lengths with little rest and not drinking the pool water. Still short of the 1/2 mile I need to swim.

I got private lessons as well as swimming with the masters swim crew..

·
Registered
13,847 Posts
I had a great morning of swimming, that is after I stopped drinking from the pool.:laughing: I was able to swim 10, 25 yard lengths with little rest and not drinking the pool water. Still short of the 1/2 mile I need to swim.

I got private lessons as well as swimming with the masters swim crew..
Private Lessons. Remember that movie? It gave me a fucking boner bro

·
Registered
9,428 Posts
Private Lessons. Remember that movie? It gave me a fucking boner bro
That movie is so old, I don't think I'd even find that in a Smithsonian warehouse.:laughing:

·
Registered
9,428 Posts
You have the 910 how do you like it?

I have get my ass in gear as I think I can only six 600 max so far...

1621 - 1640 of 1670 Posts