Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Boom
13,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After almost a decade of being with them, for the first time I was thinking about ditching them. After moving to a new house, which is sort of in the middle of nowhere, we had zero reception, except for a couple very weak spots. Called up t-mobile, they sent the cel-fi signal repeater/booster ( http://cel-fi.com/ ) free of charge.

The one corner of one room in our house that gets weak 3g/4g signal. Put that bad boy right there...

... than put this one in the basement, on the other side of the house. 9 being the best connection, I'll gladly take 8.

From no service in the house, to this. Can't complain!

There is a reason I've been with t-mobile for this long. Their customer service kicks ass. :cheers

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Just wait till they get everything with metro pcs up and going. Watch them shoot up to be the #1 carrier. LTE, and hspa+ along with a ton more towers which should increase your bars no matter which connection you got.

·
Imperator
143 Posts
The only people that think Tmobile rocks are the people who have never tried Verizon or AT&T. I say this from experience. I was with Tmobile for 9 years.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
I was on T-Mob when they were "VoiceStream" and the Covg rocked downtown - Not sure how they are these days though as NO ONE I ow carries them

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,055 Posts

·
32,521 Posts

·
32,521 Posts
hows VZW speeds for you in the city btw? (random, but im curious how its going)
Covg and Speed in the City for VZ was like how Sprint USE to be - fast and full - My 4G LTE on my iPad is just as fast as my WiFi - My iPhone on VZ 3G works EVERYWHERE and for a phone, the speeds are pretty damn good

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,055 Posts
Covg and Speed in the City for VZ was like how Sprint USE to be - fast and full - My 4G LTE on my iPad is just as fast as my WiFi - My iPhone on VZ 3G works EVERYWHERE and for a phone, the speeds are pretty damn good

More details man!
:lmao: My friend had good speeds with ATT DSL, Then he saw me do a speedtest with comcast.

...then he had really poor speeds with ATT DSL. :lmao:

·
32,521 Posts
I care less about 'Speeds" - If I open a Window and want to watch a vid, I care if it hangs or breaks up -I never have that issue on my ipad on Cell or even really my phone

·
32,521 Posts
I prefer the real thing - Getting my girl to throw me a blowie while I am on a Conf Call muted watching SM Vids - Not a bad afternoon.....

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Can't wait till t-mobile gets there lte going next year. Then its fair game between every carrier.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.