Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
61 - 80 of 108 Posts
DAMMMMM this shit got deep in here

Nice! I will add you to the growing list of people that don't like me. Thankfully the list of people that DO like me is huge, which consists of intelligent, business minded, considerate, and athletic people, not arrogant, resentful, ungrateful people who are so unhappy with their lives they need to try to keep someone down to get ahead. Hey if that does it for you, play on. Just like you, I'm not crying. Thinking about what I do and how I do it, I would guess we have very little in common anyways.

You might want to check your facts on how much I donated though. It seems you have a very extensive well documented track record of bullshitting, and this is no exception. Why don't you do some research and post up the actual facts so people don't think you are full of shit? No, it is not half my wealth, half my revenue, nor half of the thousands you touted as what it costs to run the site. I make and earn my money, I'll spend it the way I want, not you.

So as much as you wanted me to pay more, as much as I contributed to the site, and as much as I gave you advice on many issues, how much did you spend with ME? Yeah, I own a motorcycle shop in case you didn't know. ZERO Why? Because it's a one way street with you. "pay me and fuck off" I guess I just figured it out before everybody else did.

Can you name even one vendor that has an actual storefront business that makes money from advertising here? Nope. There sure is a pretty long list of people that didn't though. Use your fucking head bro. I did.

So now you don't own the site and you are free to talk? And you had to keep quiet while you did? That makes no sense much like most of your posts.

"God your stupid" <---definition of irony

Seriously, don't pick a fight with somebody that outwits you. You come across as a half wit. :laughing:

Couple questions if you don't mind. How did I fuck you over? Please be specific with your instances and not vague as usual with how happy you are and all that BS.

Also, how much did contributors pay you in the last 3 years? Care to disclose that? I bet it was a decent amount. Enough that most people would say you were an ungrateful fuck. Just a guess, I could be completely inaccurate here.

No peacing out bro, stand here and argue your point if you have one and you believe in it. Otherwise it is a given you are full of shit.

Jeezus, all this arguing over a piece of tail?

I just want to know when the CLSB sponsored party is, seeing as Ody and Tony profited off the sale of the site, all the donations from members and businesses, ad revenue, and mods volunteering their time? This site was built on the backs of members wasn't it? That is the value of what was sold correct? You would think they would be appreciative and give back to the community that gave to them right? Or is this more take take take and no give?

Although I have no hard feelings.I've also been expected to donate along with offering sound free advice.

many people on this sight have cost me time without reward.

I have not donated much, nor have I made the money some people might think I have through the advertising.

Ken you maybe a little harsh but I get your point.

After pushing that turd of a dirtbike you have all the time, you gotta be close. :lmao:
:laughing

I'm trying to figure out how I can market that fitness program to all the cross fit gyms in my neighborhood. They seem like the kind of crowd that won't take too much convincing.

Moving to hole..........

61 - 80 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.