Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Something seems weird! Besides her I mean.:jester Do those other two seem exceptionally short to make a point?

Standard ceiling height here is 8'.

To top that off she's wearing platform shoes.:confused

Somebody playing with Photoshop???

·
Tommy want wingy
266 Posts
Can you give me a link for this? I've got some non-believing co-workers...

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HRB said:
Can you give me a link for this? I've got some non-believing co-workers...
I just had them email to me. So, I don't know where they came from or if they've been chopped. But I would believe they are actual Photos.....unless Max did them up of course!

Ciao,
Lupi

·
Tommy want wingy
266 Posts
Hmm... Notice how in the first picture next to the door, the top of her head is roughly to the top of the window. In the next picture, however, her head towers over the window. Granted, she's got F-M-Ps on, but they wouldn't lift her that much. If you want, you can just email me that first pic.... :D ;)

·
Registered
899 Posts
Usually the easiest way to spot a fake pic is the shadows are off. If you look at the first pic you'll see the shadows actually look pretty realistic... who knows though... I've done some pretty crazy shit with photoshop

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HRB said:
If you want, you can just email me that first pic.... :D ;)
Right click on the Image and save it to your HD that way! You can get all of them that way. Easier than emailin it since I don't have yer email addy!!:twofinger

Ciao,
Lupi

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HRB said:
Hmm... Notice how in the first picture next to the door, the top of her head is roughly to the top of the window. In the next picture, however, her head towers over the window. Granted, she's got F-M-Ps on, but they wouldn't lift her that much.
Also note, the perspective of the camera taker. Use the smaller woman to verify this.

But the image taken in the first pic you are referencing is higher than the second. Due to the lower POV, both women look taller than in the previous one. A-LA Lord of the rings. They used POV perspective a lot!

Ciao,
Lupi

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
I'm not going to make the first perverted comments. Is Ken out of town or something?:laughing

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Finally a woman who'd make me feel short. Nah don't llike that idea.

·
3,613 Posts
Lupi said:
I would believe they are actual Photos.....unless Max did them up of course!
Wasn't me, but damn "that's a big bitch!" :laughing God, I hope someone remembers that movie so I don't feel bad. :p

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
maks said:
Wasn't me, but damn "that's a big bitch!" :laughing God, I hope someone remembers that movie so I don't feel bad. :p
Hell, I just think of Deuce Bigalow!

·
3,613 Posts
Lupi said:
Hell, I just think of Deuce Bigalow!
Bravo, for some reason that line made me laugh like crazy. :laughing

·
Your friendly Crazy Canuk
12,731 Posts
Jesus Howard Christ!!! I would have to work with a net!! I'm only 5'7''. Swinging off those I would get hurt if I slid off....WOW
:jester

1 - 20 of 31 Posts