Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
^That's me
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little time ago I hit a link that you could enter your name into a raffle to get your name put on KR's race bike at Valencia's Moto GP race (the last race of the season). I got an email saying this....

Dear Jason,

Thank you for sending us the name that you would like to appear on the TeamKR bike for the season finale Valencia GP.

Your tag down on monday appears on the Left hand nose section on our bike.

To find where exactly you appear in the sticker please visit our site at:
http://www.teamkr.com/index.cfm?p=bikestickers.

When you follow this link, you will be able to select a link that corresponds to the area on the bike where your name appears. Select the appropriate link and you will be able to see exactly where your name appears by searching for your tag.

Once again, from all of us here at Team Roberts, we would like to thank you for your support.
then when I go to the other link...

If you signed up for the chance to have your name printed on the TeamKR bike at the season finale Valencia GP, then you will have received an email telling you where exactly your name will be carried on the bike.

For more information and to view the exact location of your name on the bike, please select the appropriate link below, either from the list or by clicking your indicated link on the image.

Each link will open a PDF document that will allow you to search and zoom into your individual tag, showing you the precise location on the bike sticker.

Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF. If you don't have this software installed, you can download and install it quickly and for free, by clicking here.
I must be reading something wrong...unless my screen name down_on_monday is seriously going to be on this bike? Am I missing some fine print here? :wtf:

·
SV650N
3,117 Posts
Yes you're reading it right. Heck, even I'm on the bike, on the right-side of seat.

BUT the letters are so small that it just looks like a 'side of white' when viewed normally. You have to 'zoom in' on the PDF file to see your letters (we're talking microscopic, here folks)

But, if you're interested, go to the site and check it out. Seat Right: search for Chicago Web Management to see my name on the SLOWEST BIKE in GP. :lmao:

·
^That's me
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm no fan of K.R. but I thought I would give it a shot. I cannot look at the location at school, but will look when I get back to my apartment. This is pretty cool...if only I had some money to make it to that race. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts